The Student Room Group

Access to Higher Education

Hi is anyone else doing an Access course here? :smile: I seem to be the only one! I am doing the access course to legal studies which covers Law, Criminology, and Sociology :biggrin:
Original post by rebeccabyrne91
Hi is anyone else doing an Access course here? :smile: I seem to be the only one! I am doing the access course to legal studies which covers Law, Criminology, and Sociology :biggrin:

Hi, I'm starting an access course next week :biggrin:
Original post by sophiaprestonx
Hi, I'm starting an access course next week :biggrin:

Good luck! What're you studying? :smile:
Good luck! What're you studying? :smile:

I want to study Law at Cardiff university next year but i need to go for the interview for the college to start next week and discuss the options etc which I'm abit nervous about!! Where are you studying to? And are you looking to go to university? :smile:
Good luck :smile: I am sure there is nothing to be nervous about, most college interviews are informal! I am doing Access to Legal Studies, hopefully going to university in September to do a law degree.
Good luck :smile: I am sure there is nothing to be nervous about, most college interviews are informal! I am doing Access to Legal Studies, hopefully going to university in September to do a law degree.

Oh well done you :smile: what university are you looking at going to ? I'm still unsure!! :confused:
Original post by sophiaprestonx
Oh well done you :smile: what university are you looking at going to ? I'm still unsure!! :confused:

i'm looking at UCLAN and Lancaster university, I have a little boy so a uni I go to has got to be commutable.
i'm looking at UCLAN and Lancaster university, I have a little boy so a uni I go to has got to be commutable.

Have you tried the open university? I'm currently studying an access module with them and they're quite good! :smile:
No I haven't as the idea of open university petrifies me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending