The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
It's a top university but it's awful for Pharmacy.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by kylemiller
Hello everybody! I have been accepted into the course of pharmacy in UCL and i wonder is UCL pharmacy really worth it in term of jobs prospect? Since the QS ranking shows UCL pharmacy ranks 8th in the world but the TOP UNI LEAGUE TABLE shows it is only 9th in UK. Many thanks people

I'm going into second year so ask me anything u want.
In terms of job prospects I've been told it's good since UCL is a top top uni.
In terms of the actual degree, I'm ngl, it is difficult but most pharmacy courses will be! But so far I'm happy with the structure and the support that we get

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by beansontoast92
In terms of the actual degree, I'm ngl, it is difficult but most pharmacy courses will be! But so far I'm happy with the structure and the support that we get

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am thinking of applying to pharmacy as well and i really want to go to UCL. What sorts of things did you write in your personal statement?
Original post by rahavi9
I am thinking of applying to pharmacy as well and i really want to go to UCL. What sorts of things did you write in your personal statement?

I applied for med and put UCL for pharmacy as my 5th choice so they wanted me to email them a separate pharmacy-specific personal statement once I submitted my application.

I wrote about why I wanted to do pharmacy, relevant work experiences (what I did and more importantly what I learnt from them), why I chose those particular A Level subjects and about my extracurricular activities.
Not sure if that helps but do let me know if you've got more qs.
But am sure you'll love it here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BabyLadDarren
It's a top university but it's awful for Pharmacy.

Last time I checked UCL was #8 in the world for Pharmacy.
Original post by kylemiller
Hello everybody! I have been accepted into the course of pharmacy in UCL and i wonder is UCL pharmacy really worth it in term of jobs prospect? Since the QS ranking shows UCL pharmacy ranks 8th in the world but the TOP UNI LEAGUE TABLE shows it is only 9th in UK. Many thanks people

Hi,

I recently submitted my UCAS application. UCL Pharmacy happens to be one of my top choices. UCL notified me that they will be considering my application. Exactly how long did it take them to get back to you with a reply? What was your grade?
Reply 7
Original post by beansontoast92

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,
I really want to know more information about studying pharmacy at ucl In terms of the content , professors , and the situation in general please share all your experiences as it might help me to take my final decision .
Many thanks.
Original post by Iklot
Hey,
I really want to know more information about studying pharmacy at ucl In terms of the content , professors , and the situation in general please share all your experiences as it might help me to take my final decision .
Many thanks.

They haven’t posted for 6yrs I’m afraid.

Latest

Trending

Trending