The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Portsmouth 2017

Just wondering who else is starting Adult Nursing in Febuary 2017 at Portsmouth University.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by DanaBrownx
Just wondering who else is starting Adult Nursing in Febuary 2017 at Portsmouth University.

Me!!!
Reply 2
Original post by Nichloe
Me!!!

Yey!
Finally found someone
I'll be starting in February too.
Reply 4
Yey, it's so hard to find people xx
Reply 5
Is anyone having issues with student finance?
I aplied for 2018 but they want to consider me for 2017. Any idea on timetable rtc?
Reply 7
Nope, not yet. I've had no information sent through yet xx
Reply 8
Just received my offer for a place in feb!!! is anyone else going to be applying for accomodation??
Reply 9
I applied but accommodation is full and now struggling to find private accommodation
Reply 10
I applied but accommodation is full and now struggling to find private accommodation

how annoying!!! the uni said that i would be able to find accomodation when they invited me for an interview
Reply 11
Original post by livsep
how annoying!!! the uni said that i would be able to find accomodation when they invited me for an interview

Yeah I know me too, since I was coming from quite a distance away, so frustrating
Reply 12
Yeah I know me too, since I was coming from quite a distance away, so frustrating

same, i'm from wales so if i don't have any accomodation i can't go, will have to go private then or hope someone drops out?
Reply 13
Original post by livsep
same, i'm from wales so if i don't have any accomodation i can't go, will have to go private then or hope someone drops out?

Seems we are in the very same predicament
Reply 14

I am so lost, i really don't know what to do, If I can't live there i wont be going to uni. The only thing i have found is private accomodation but thats a 51 week contract plus 275+ rent a week :frown: Have you asked the uni about it? Have they been any help?
Reply 15
Original post by livsep
I am so lost, i really don't know what to do, If I can't live there i wont be going to uni. The only thing i have found is private accomodation but thats a 51 week contract plus 275+ rent a week :frown: Have you asked the uni about it? Have they been any help?

I'm in the same route, plus I won't get enough money to cover my rent alone from the maintenxe loan which is only £2300. Do you have Facebook?

i think we're all on the same boat. im struggling to find accommodation as well. i tried talking to the uni about it, they just told me to come to an open weekend where everyone goes house hunting. i explained to them i don't actually start till February but they were like come down and see if you can find someone in a similar situation. they told me what they could and advised me how they could but not much help.
i cant attend Portsmouth if i dont get accommodation either. As for covering rent, wont you get any Bursary money?
Reply 17
Hey, I just got an offer today for nursing at portsmouth, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and they told us then that accommodation would be available for everyone starting in Feb??
Reply 18
Original post by ssarp
Hey, I just got an offer today for nursing at portsmouth, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and they told us then that accommodation would be available for everyone starting in Feb??

That's not what we have been told. Plus I enquired about it and got told to ring back in November so I have and then said if we did get accommodation in halls it would only be until June 2017, we wouldn't get the full year.
Reply 19
I'm applying too! maybe we should all make a Facebook groupchat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending