University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Interview

--
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DarkEnergy
Hi,

I am considering applying to UCL (2017 entry) for Medical Physics. I understand that they usually interview applicants. However, I live in the North of England and due to financial factors it may be hard for me to go to an interview, should I be called for one.

Do UCL offer any financial support for transportation to interviews?

Thanks.

Yes-all you need to do is ask. I had a masterclass there but I couldn't afford the train fare (it was over £90) so they offered to pay it for me. They're not going to let something as insignificant as financial factors prevent you from applying
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Well @drriversong answered that, xD Just try and contact them through e-mail or phone, I'm also looking to apply for Applied Medical Science at UCL next year !!
Reply 3
Original post by drriversong
-

Original post by ForcomeAnarchist
-

I emailed the admissions tutor for Medical Physics and she said that they don't even interview for the programme, and the message (below) that comes up on the UCAS choices was in fact an error.
UCASUCLInterview.png
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DarkEnergy
I emailed the admissions tutor for Medical Physics and she said that they don't even interview for the programme, and the message (below) that comes up on the UCAS choices was in fact an error.
UCASUCLInterview.png

Ahhh, the image makes a whole lot of sense !! Hmm, I should phone in and ask if they need to do an interview for Applied medical science :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending