The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene and Therapy 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
well done to you all!!! 😊😊 xx
Reply 81
Congratulations to everyone who's in, can't wait to meet you all. Good luck to everyone still waiting x
Reply 82
Hey congrats to those who got in. I got in guys. Looking forward to meeting you all. So excited guys. Fingers are crossed for those who are still waitng for reply.
Reply 83
Hey everyone, I have a place too! Im panicking a bit though as I'm on holiday for the induction day :frown: I have spoken to them and they are unsure what to do about it! :/ I hope this wont jeopardize my place as I can't cancel my holiday now! But I am so gutted i'll be missing it as I wont get to meet everyone!

Out of interest who will be looking for accommodation for the duration of the course? and where are you thinking of looking?
Reply 84
I will be looking for accommodation. Not sure what I'm going to do atm.
Hopefully it won't. X
Reply 85
Congratulations to all of you that got in this time round! Very pleased for you! :biggrin:
As for the rest of us, better luck next time.
Let's not give up. Keep applying, enhancing your profile in the meantime. I'll be doing OHE course soon. Is anyone else interested in doing this course around Manchester area soon? X
Reply 86
i havent received mine yet :/

congratulations to everyone who got their place :smile:
Reply 87
For those who got in, on your letter does it state the open day is Friday 17th October which is actually a Monday? I'm confused...
Reply 88
Congratulations everyone, can't wait to meet you all. Fingers crossed for the rest of you guys that haven't heard back yet x
Original post by RMA93
For those who got in, on your letter does it state the open day is Friday 17th October which is actually a Monday? I'm confused...

Yes I was just thinking the same thing?! Will have to email them and to clarify!
Reply 90
Original post by maggiemay89
Yes I was just thinking the same thing?! Will have to email them and to clarify!

I've emailed so I will let you know x
Reply 91
Original post by RMA93
I've emailed so I will let you know x

So we have to attend both dates? Also does anyone know which parts we need to fill in on occupational health form? And have your references been contacted yet? Sorry for all the questions.
Reply 92
does it say when we need to confirm the place? i havent received my letter yet and asking in case i got a place
Reply 93
i have bewn accepted as well!! cant wait to see you all!!
the course is starting in january right?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alka102
i have bewn accepted as well!! cant wait to see you all!!
the course is starting in january right?

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! Yes in Jan im so excited!!xx
Reply 95
Original post by Blashnet
I am applying for Liverpool when applications open on 5th September!*

I am currently going into my 3rd year of a biochemistry degree, hoping to come out with a 2:1.

Got my a levels of BCC in biology, chemistry and spanish along with 1 A*, 7As and 3 Bs at GCSE.

Done about 50 hours shadowing a dental hygienist but hope to get more in the coming weeks.

Starting to stress now because I keep hearing how competitive it is to get in!!!! :K::K:*

Hiya I have also applied to Liverpool and coming on here has not done me any good as it seems so competitive but if you don't apply we will never know :biggrin:
Reply 96
Does anyone know how long the induction day is I know it starts at 2 PM but what time does it finish ? X
Original post by soniam95
Does anyone know how long the induction day is I know it starts at 2 PM but what time does it I finish ? X

I'm not entirely sure but I'd say it will only be a couple of hours. Usually all the departments are finished by 5!
Reply 98
Is anyone applying for the BSc in DHT?? Any universities??
Reply 99
Hi everyone, Congrats to all those that got in.Got my fingers crossed for those who are still waiting. I'm starting Kings in Jan 2017. Does anyone have Whatsapp? Maybe I can create a group and we can all communicate on there prior to the induction day on 12th October, and get to know each other?

Quick Reply

Latest