The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deltasierra27
When did you apply?

Aug 24
Original post by adi_nayak1
has anyone uploaded their CV to the Citi application and previewed it and it comes out really messed up? Also did people receive a confirmation e-mail when they submitted their app to Citi? I feel I may have really messed up submitting the app because I pressed the back button on the final page (yet it still says on my profile that I have applied for the job)

Citi's new portal is a mess. My app was a mess and I was contacted by them to re-upload CV and cover letter. If something is wrong they will give you the chance to fix it.
Original post by Princepieman
Just gonna say that I won't be using this much over the next week to two weeks or so for freshers and all of that. So won't be able to answer anything/respond to PMs that much.

Good luck lads and lassies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with SWs, enjoy uni, thanks for your work here - shout if you ever need anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bored565
Anyone had any experience with HSBC phone interviews (GB&M)?

How long did it take to get the phone interview after passing the tests?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Good luck with SWs, enjoy uni, thanks for your work here - shout if you ever need anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers boss! Hope you enjoy your last year of uni and that this round of applications goes swimmingly.

Definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deltasierra27
Has anyone just received this email from JPM?

"Please note that your application is in the process of being screened and is still under review. Given the large volumes and our dedication to screening every application, we’re not able to provide a timeline, but, once a decision is made regarding your candidacy, we will update you."

Yes. Applied early Sept for S&T.
Original post by Princepieman
Just gonna say that I won't be using this much over the next week to two weeks or so for freshers and all of that. So won't be able to answer anything/respond to PMs that much.

Good luck lads and lassies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Enjoy it sir, remember, getting hammered is a useful skill in banking so if anything, you just getting exposure Hahaha
Original post by TheParham
Enjoy it sir, remember, getting hammered is a useful skill in banking so if anything, you just getting exposure Hahaha

Ahahahahahah, gotta prep the liver for all those networking sessions :') Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Turing
Yes. Applied early Sept for S&T.

I have not received this email from Jpm. Is this bad ? Anyone else not received this email?
Guys any update from gs sec? App is still received or under review ? Any interviews so far?
Original post by prettyIBer?
HSBC phone interview invited for Banking summer

Congrats! How long after being told you passed the tests did this invite come through?
Original post by panda12
Congrats! How long after being told you passed the tests did this invite come through?

I had passed email yesterday at 19:00, and email invited today. Applied a week ago.
And thank you
Original post by Orphan123
I have not received this email from Jpm. Is this bad ? Anyone else not received this email?

I think it's different depending on when you applied and what you applied for.
Original post by Gman786
How long did it take to get the phone interview after passing the tests?

A day after they sent the 'you passed the tests' email
I completed Nomura's tests more than 48h ago and never got a "tests completed" email or a rejection or anything. Status online is "logical test completed". Anyone else in the same position?
Original post by prettyIBer?
I had passed email yesterday at 19:00, and email invited today. Applied a week ago.
And thank you

Was this for summer or grad btw?
Original post by egdargi
I completed Nomura's tests more than 48h ago and never got a "tests completed" email or a rejection or anything. Status online is "logical test completed". Anyone else in the same position?

Yes, I did them earlier. Haven't heard anything, although I think I flopped the logical.
Original post by bored565
A day after they sent the 'you passed the tests' email

Summer or grad?
has anyone heard back from barclays following the business insight stage 2?
Original post by fishy123
Does anyone know the provider for Rothschild numerical test?

it's proprietary (i.e. their own test)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest