The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Was angry coz i got my phone confiscated for nothing!! :colonhash: so i had to wait till the end of the day to get it back, and there was such a long queue at the office :facepalm:
So i missed the bus:colonhash:
Was late to pick up my sister, a whole hour late omg :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: Stupid college :frown::jumphug:
Tutti.

Original post by Ounto Nation
Can't even hear myself thinking. Some dude is playing some old skool Bollywood tune at the back of the bus. Does my man realise this is London not Bombay!!! And these school girls must have over dosed on sugar cause they are more hyped then a Mexican jumping bean. Dear lord. This why I rarely take TFL buses in Central London. It's a madness!!!!
I know you.
(edited 7 years ago)
RIP me
Original post by mediaya
Was angry coz i got my phone confiscated for nothing!! :colonhash: so i had to wait till the end of the day to get it back, and there was such a long queue at the office :facepalm:
So i missed the bus:colonhash:
Was late to pick up my sister, a whole hour late omg :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :console: well dont play on your phone next time in lesson :tongue: or come on Tsr:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by undercxver
Tutti.

I know you.

think most ppl know it's ya dunno's/mal's/*insert crappy 'roadman' here*'s 500th dupe lol

-------------
im exhausted :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
think most ppl know it's ya dunno's/mal's/*insert crappy 'roadman' here*'s 500th dupe lol

-------------
im exhausted :redface:

Oh lol I only recognised the writing style, not who it is. :lol:

Hope A levels are going well. :hugs:
Original post by undercxver
Oh lol I only recognised the writing style, not who it is. :lol:

Hope A levels are going well. :hugs:

ooohh sorry :colondollar: my bad :cube: tbf it might not be them but i've never known anyone else to write like that plus they keep getting banned so :s-smilie:
ty lovely :loveduck:
:emog:
Original post by Ayaz789
Aww :console: well dont play on your phone next time in lesson :tongue: or come on Tsr:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasnt even in lesson! And i wasnt playing, forgot to put it on silence and it rang :eek: so i took it out my pocket and one of the staff thought i was answering it:angry:
I dont come on tsr when am at school lool :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: Stupid college :frown::jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I wasnt even in lesson! And i wasnt playing, forgot to put it on silence and it rang :eek: so i took it out my pocket and one of the staff thought i was answering it:angry:
I dont come on tsr when am at school lool :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha where were you then? :tongue:
Ah thats just mean , shall i shout at that teacher for you :rofl:
Ha thats good , dont procrastinate in lessons too now :toofunny:
Original post by SeanFM
Are you feelijg better now or stillfeeling.. worthless?

a bit.
Original post by homeland.lsw
a bit.

It is crushing, I know, and you can be like 'well what the **** do I actually do'. What you have to do is regain that sense of self worth by thinking about what the things are and how you can change them and then.. doing them. Things can go wrong or seem very bleak but it usually goes away if you try to head in the right direction.
I really want to cry right now.
I don't think I've ever made such a big mistake because of my memory. I don't even know, I could have a problem but I just can't deal with this.
Doesn't help that it was phone-call related so I doubt I will be making any phone calls soon
I need to cry but I can't cry :frown:
I just. - I don't even -
No :bawling:

:hugs:
Original post by SeanFM
It is crushing, I know, and you can be like 'well what the **** do I actually do'. What you have to do is regain that sense of self worth by thinking about what the things are and how you can change them and then.. doing them. Things can go wrong or seem very bleak but it usually goes away if you try to head in the right direction.

:redface:

Things won't change. I cannot change them. Only one person can change them and they won't no matter what I do.

Nothing went wrong as such, I'm just sick of it you know? I don't know. Things won't go away either. At least now I have someone in my life which is good I guess.

Thanks anyway
:redface:

Things won't change. I cannot change them. Only one person can change them and they won't no matter what I do.

Nothing went wrong as such, I'm just sick of it you know? I don't know. Things won't go away either. At least now I have someone in my life which is good I guess.

Thanks anyway

I don't know what kind of relationship you have with the person you're referring to but I don't think you need advice, just empathy. Life sucks esp when there are some things that you can't change or some people have things that others don't but power through, mate.
Pretty ****ing **** right now actually. Maybe I'm being melodramatic (no I'm not). I hate every aspect of my pathetic insignificant awful life.

You're not alone in feeling like this. :console: :redface:
hate being ill :sick:
hate the body temperature
especially when you have soo muchhhh workkkk to do and you physically cannot do it :sad:
teachers aren't gonna sympathise so i have to get it doneee somehow :puppyeyes:
might take calpol :yy:
#getwellsoon :cute:
In love & obsessed :h:
Original post by fatima1998
hate being ill :sick:
hate the body temperature
especially when you have soo muchhhh workkkk to do and you physically cannot do it :sad:
teachers aren't gonna sympathise so i have to get it doneee somehow :puppyeyes:
might take calpol :yy:
#getwellsoon :cute:

Awhhhh hope you are better soon sweetie! I need to get to work too! Overloaddd :colone: :hugs:
Original post by aamirac
You're not alone in feeling like this. :console: :redface:

Oh well.

Original post by SeanFM
I don't know what kind of relationship you have with the person you're referring to but I don't think you need advice, just empathy. Life sucks esp when there are some things that you can't change or some people have things that others don't but power through, mate.

Okay

Latest