The Student Room Group

Does this mean anything?

I've got a close friend who I speak to every day (I'm female and he's male, we're both 25) and he lives 4 hours away now so I no longer see him, and in a week from now he's going to Australia, for a year, if not more.

It's always been strange between us, we're very attracted to each other, and we've flirted a lot and slept together a few times. But he changed his mind about whether he liked me in that way or not, always seemed confused and like he didn't know what he wanted, and finally said he only saw me as a friend.

Anyway, we're good friends, and we met up a few weekends ago. It was cool, but I noticed he was really red when we were speaking. as well, as soon as I left, he was texting me loads, and calling. We've been in contact every day since, too.

He's gonna be back next weekend to take his flight. I asked him if he wanted me to take him to the airport, and he says he's not sure, as he's worried it will make the departure harder, knowing he'll have to say goodbye, and it will make him think about stuff.

He said he'll let me know how he feels nearer the time. My other friend reckons it's a sign he likes me ,as he would be happy to let me go otherwise, since we're good friends. What do others think? Thanks
You sound close enough to just talk about it! Maybe you are both feeling unsure about the other, would it be simpler to ask and find out for sure?
Reply 2
He's probably too shy to make his feelings known or he probably only wants to sleep with you
it doesn't even matter cause he s going to ****ing Australia now
Original post by Rhaenys10
it doesn't even matter cause he s going to ****ing Australia now

Bloody hell, talk about being blunt :gasp:
Original post by ForcomeAnarchist
Bloody hell, talk about being blunt :gasp:

truth hurts
what does op even expect from us?
a magical solution?
Reply 6
thanks for the replies :smile: I know it's pointless as he's going anyway, but I just wanted to see...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending