The Student Room Group

Do you visit the dentist?

I only ask as it was revealed 4 in 10 children didn't visit the dentist last year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37449696
weird, its free here as well (i think... for kids anways) yet people are not taking full advantage of it

I visit twice a year... although sometimes just once
Reply 2
i do because i actually have parents
Reply 3
I didn't go to the dentist for 10 years. :colondollar: But since I was about 16, I have been going at least once a year, twice if I can.
I do go i went about 2 weeks ago :smile:
But i hate it, it's cringe :colone:
Reply 5
i went to dentists then hospital to have teeth pulled.
need to go dentist again as iv got shattered bone coming up from under the gum
Didn't go for 3 years and now I m paying for it with a tooth out today.
Reply 7
Original post by claireestelle
Didn't go for 3 years and now I m paying for it with a tooth out today.

That's mad. Didn't go for 10 years and my teeth are perfect. Getting xrays done on Tuesday to have a look at my wisdom teeth, and polish and clean because I love that.
Original post by Airmed
That's mad. Didn't go for 10 years and my teeth are perfect. Getting xrays done on Tuesday to have a look at my wisdom teeth, and polish and clean because I love that.

Apparently my previous dentist didn't get rid if of the decay when they filled my teeth so all of them need replacing or worse. On the plus side I had no clue I had two wisdoms come through without knowing it I suppose.
after working hours yeah
once a year
Im sure dentist and orthodontist are similar but aren't the same? Am i right in saying this?
Original post by Ayaz789
Im sure dentist and orthodontist are similar but aren't the same? Am i right in saying this?

The orthodontist does braces
Original post by draculaura
The orthodontist does braces

Ahh okay :biggrin:
Reply 14
of course, can't you tell

i go every three months since i had my gold work done they have to keep checking it

Quick Reply

Latest