The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Help with timetable?

Hi, I am going to be studying international political economy at city university and I was wondering if anyone knew how to access their whole timetable for their course. The university on induction day have only given us the days and times we have to go for our tutorials but not our lectures? Can anyone help me with this.
Thanks.
Original post by Saif97
Hi, I am going to be studying international political economy at city university and I was wondering if anyone knew how to access their whole timetable for their course. The university on induction day have only given us the days and times we have to go for our tutorials but not our lectures? Can anyone help me with this.
Thanks.

I can't open it on my phone, but there is a guide to viewing timetables online here

http://www.city.ac.uk/visit/timetabling-rooms
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Isinglass
I can't open it on my phone, but there is a guide to viewing timetables online here

http://www.city.ac.uk/visit/timetabling-rooms

Its really not that hopeful since there are multiple lectures that are the same but does not say which one of the lecture I have to attend :/
Original post by Saif97
Its really not that hopeful since there are multiple lectures that are the same but does not say which one of the lecture I have to attend :/

If you know which modules you are doing, you will be able to see which lectures you need to attend from the timetable.
Reply 4
On the tutorial timetable sheet the row highlighted in green has your lecture time and room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thanks but what I am struggling to find is my tutorial classes for my modules
Reply 6
Did you get an induction pack with spreadsheets with your name on them? You should have 4 tutorial classes in first term.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I dont know about your course but for us (Social Sciences) they emailed us with our tutorial groups.

Maybe email your course admins :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending