The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
How did you two meet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

High school. 9 years ago.
Original post by Qaz25
Nah you're partly right man.

Tbh, no matter what most girls say, the majority will always choose looks over personality. The ones who say they chose for non physical traits are usually the ones who got lucky and found a decent guy with good looks.

The rarity is the girl that makes personality her main factor.

And don't get me started on the people who tell you "you'll find someone dw".

Deep conversation this :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's a psychological fact - guys are the same but don't deny it as often

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
When they say it the first time they do not mean it :smile: or say what wants to be heard.

I guess I'm different then.
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, it's a psychological fact - guys are the same but don't deny it as often

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh I'm honest, I like a good looking girl. But she needs to have a good personality. But least most girls know that guys are viewing how attractive you are to look at as well!

Imo girls get it easier than guys. But oh well... nuff about that.

I'll let everyone carry on with not posting pictures :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
When they say it the first time they do not mean it :smile: or say what wants to be heard.

Indeed

Original post by Saba XD
High school. 9 years ago.

And how long ago did you two actually become a thing? When did he first ask you out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
The force is too strong in Cheese :banana:
Darth Vader will have much difficulty

Spoiler

Is that Val lurking in the spoiler? :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
I guess I'm different then.

With all due respect, I do not think so (in this case but that has no bearing on how you are like in real life) :smile: but there is not much I can say without causing offence to anyone.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Qaz25
Yeh I'm honest, I like a good looking girl. But she needs to have a good personality. But least most girls know that guys are viewing how attractive you are to look at as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

And how long ago did you two actually become a thing? When did he first ask you out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I always kind of knew he liked me. And, I liked him too. We both had very strong feelings. We both used to hint to each other every now and then. But, never came out with it. So, two years ago, now a little more. He said to me that he loves me. And, as the years progressed, I fell in love with him too. So, I expressed my feelings to him too. But, in Islam, we don't date. So, I told my parents and a year ago, we got engaged. That's our story. Pretty much lol.
Original post by Qaz25

Posted from TSR Mobile

I posted a picture. :hand:
Original post by matrix123
is that val lurking in the spoiler? :rofl:
posted from tsr mobile

omg did u c bakeoff
BESTWEEKEVERRRR
Original post by SeanFM
With all due respect, I do not think so (in this case but that has no bearing on how you are like in real life) :smile: but there is not much I can say without causing offence to anyone.

None taken. :h:
I like to think I'm different.
Original post by Saba XD
I posted a picture. :hand:

I was gonna edit this to say "apart from Saba" kasme lol. You're so confident posting your pic online :colondollar:

Oh and that "pyar kahani". Like the most adorable cutest pyar kahani ever. No matter how much you realise you're lucky, you'll never fully realise how lucky you actually are. That is stuff I could only dream of happening to me :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg did u c bakeoff
BESTWEEKEVERRRR

She left :bawling: and did you see her message at the very end!:eek:
Aww it was all because she missed that first sheet of the recipe:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
Well, I always kind of knew he liked me. And, I liked him too. We both had very strong feelings. We both used to hint to each other every now and then. But, never came out with it. So, two years ago, now a little more. He said to me that he loves me. And, as the years progressed, I fell in love with him too. So, I expressed my feelings to him too. But, in Islam, we don't date. So, I told my parents and a year ago, we got engaged. That's our story. Pretty much lol.

Ahhhh that explains it - you don't have all the dates/nightmares to deal with

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qaz25
I was gonna edit this to say "apart from Saba" kasme lol. You're so confident posting your pic online :colondollar:

Oh and that "pyar kahani". Like the most adorable cutest pyar kahani ever. No matter how much you realise you're lucky, you'll never fully realise how lucky you actually are. That is stuff I could only dream of happening to me :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I delete it after a while though. :rofl:

:colondollar:
Insha Allah, you're still very young dude. You'll find your special someone. I'm sure. You're a very nice guy. :h:
Reply 1396
Original post by Saba XD

Insha Allah, you're still very young dude. You'll find your special someone. I'm sure. You're a very nice guy. :h:

What about me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD

Still.. ain't gon see my face on here anytime soon :tongue:

Did you not read my post a few minutes earlier.. you just did the cardinal sin (imo) loool. I'll let you off this time though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Ahhhh that explains it - you don't have all the dates/nightmares to deal with

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, we still hangout like we used to before getting together but we don't call it 'date'.

Lol what's so nightmarish about dates?

You too. :biggrin:

Latest