The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how long the Mitsurbishi UFJ Securities application is for graduate? Might prioritise it if it is short...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3181
Original post by d_cj
Invitation to Barclays phone interview, for off-cycle!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice one man! Is this the March or September internship? When did you do your business insight 2?

I did my business insight/video interview this afternoon for a march off-cycle IBD internship. Didn't go to well to be honest..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Does anyone know how long the Mitsurbishi UFJ Securities application is for graduate? Might prioritise it if it is short...

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 Competency questions, CV, CL then Verbal (SHL) and Numerical (SHL)
Original post by MaGeehkaal
3 Competency questions, CV, CL then Verbal (SHL) and Numerical (SHL)

Thanks mate, do they offer Corporate & Investment Banking in London? Or is it all Markets? Tried to look on my phone but it says the website is down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just wondering (might be silly): Is BNPP's Corporate Finance division essentially what IBD would be elsewhere? I heard there's a small distinction between IBD and Corporate Finance - anyone know? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by apriori1234
Just wondering (might be silly): Is BNPP's Corporate Finance division essentially what IBD would be elsewhere? I heard there's a small distinction between IBD and Corporate Finance - anyone know? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think for BNPP there is no distinction but not 100%. Deutsche Bank also call theirs Corporate Finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Thanks mate, do they offer Corporate & Investment Banking in London? Or is it all Markets? Tried to look on my phone but it says the website is down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah buddy they do C&IB in London as well was markets, good luck :smile:
Anyone done the first stage of Barclays? I did it last week, still haven't been told about anything else, just got a email with a report telling me what my strengths and weakness is ?
Hey guys, can someone give me a few tips with the Talent Q Logical please (the directional ones) .. a PM would be highly appreciate to those who are tanks at it
Reply 3189
Original post by ay42
Nice one man! Is this the March or September internship? When did you do your business insight 2?

I did my business insight/video interview this afternoon for a march off-cycle IBD internship. Didn't go to well to be honest..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied the first week of September and did stage 2 the same weekend. It s for September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3190
Original post by Breakingbank
have mine then as well(ibd) im prob before you - 9am, so feel free to drop me a message after and ill give u some hints on the questions, not sure if it'll be similar for markets tho

Yeah mine is at 13:30 so its after yours.
Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to send u a message.
Cheers
Anyone done M&G video interview?
I have a phone interview coming up next week for Nomura (IBD). Any tips would be appreciated. Thks
I have a phone interview coming up next week for Nomura (IBD) - Mine is on tuesday. Any tips would be appreciated. Thks
Reply 3194
Hi!

Does anyone know how long is the CITI numerical test on TalentQ? And any tips on how to practice before doing it ?
Thanks a lot!
Original post by lubi
Hi!

Does anyone know how long is the CITI numerical test on TalentQ? And any tips on how to practice before doing it ?
Thanks a lot!

did it this morning, there are 12 questions, I think about 15 minutes.
Original post by lubi
Hi!

Thanks a lot!

There is one practice test in TalentQ website, take that one to have idea of what to expect
Original post by Minifeet7
I have a phone interview coming up next week for Nomura (IBD) - Mine is on tuesday. Any tips would be appreciated. Thks

Good luck mate.

When did you apply?
Original post by Princepieman
Just gonna say that I won't be using this much over the next week to two weeks or so for freshers and all of that. So won't be able to answer anything/respond to PMs that much.

Good luck lads and lassies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Enjoy it fella. See you back on here in a couple of weeks. All the best.
Original post by Minifeet7
I have a phone interview coming up next week for Nomura (IBD). Any tips would be appreciated. Thks

Have mine early next week so just drop me a message and ill give you some hints on the questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending