The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im so lost man
Original post by 303Pharma
:badger:
isn't the unknown the best place to explore... captain?

Draw towards the weird. It will make you strong!
Yeah get fertilised because you're to f.ucking stupid to use birth control. Then just murder the foetus gestating inside your womb.

Ten years from now when sex bots are visually and tactile indistinguishable to humans. And artificial wombs have become a regular method of gestation, as much as so called test tube babies became

Guess what happens ?

monopoly gone... free market kicks in... bye bye.

Maybe she was sh*t faced when she got pregnant???
I don't care whether or not she kills the "baby" (it's not really human yet), but it shouldn't be a split second decision. I think you're actually p*ssed off at the lack of emotion shown in the OP's post, rather than the action itself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah get fertilised because you're to f.ucking stupid to use birth control. Then just murder the foetus gestating inside your womb.

Ten years from now when sex bots are visually and tactile indistinguishable to humans. And artificial wombs have become a regular method of gestation, as much as so called test tube babies became

Guess what happens ?

monopoly gone... free market kicks in... bye bye.

Lmao indistinguishable sex bots in ten years? No way.
Original post by cbreef
Maybe she was sh*t faced when she got pregnant???
I don't care whether or not she kills the "baby" (it's not really human yet), but it shouldn't be a split second decision. I think you're actually p*ssed off at the lack of emotion shown in the OP's post, rather than the action itself.

tbf to OP it wasn't a split second decision.

*anon bc me knowing OP might give OP away
Original post by Anonymous
tbf to OP it wasn't a split second decision.

*anon bc me knowing OP might give OP away

Ok good. It's just the post came across as cold and heartless.
Original post by cbreef
Ok good. It's just the post came across as cold and heartless.

honestly OP has a heart of gold :yes:
just they're circumstances are complicated and she is probably fed up of being vilified by pro-lifers like on her other thread
Why don't you lay off the drinks until you get your abortion
Original post by shohaib712
OP you sound like a selfish whore...

(I'm not saying that its your fault that you're pregnant. But at least show some respect to the life you're going to murder by not dinking at all until after the abortion.)

Idgi, how can you make an assumption when you don't know the person in real life. It blows my mind really how anyone can call a female who wants an abortion a "selfish whore".
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Idgi, how can you make an assumption when you don't know the person in real life. It blows my mind really how anyone can call a female who wants an abortion a "selfish whore".

Im not against her abortion. But the way she is treating the potential child by drinking alcohol is just disgusting. Whats the point of torturing it before killing it? If you cant agree with that then you are a messed up, sadistic fool.
Don't get pissed before having an abortion.

There's people who are infertile and would do about anything to have children and then there's you who gets drunk and has abortions. People will think you're trash.

Posted from TSR Mobile
for f.ucks sake

yeah get s.hit faced and kill a potential human genius

{ caveat: i'm still pro-choice. But any woman that becomes pregnant did it on purpose. women have like 23 different types of contraception to a man's 2 (condom or keep it in your pants). If you conceived and don't want the child... well you are a failed f.ucking s.hitty human being }

"i'm still pro-choice. But any woman that becomes pregnant did it on purpose." you don't sound very pro-choice ??? everything about this thread is bant X
Reply 32
for f.ucks sake

{ caveat: i'm still pro-choice. But any woman that becomes pregnant did it on purpose. women have like 23 different types of contraception to a man's 2 (condom or keep it in your pants). If you conceived and don't want the child... well you are a failed f.ucking s.hitty human being }

you say that like its a bad thing, the less ****ing people in this world the better

and 'potential genius' :lol: oh here we go with that lame argument again, how many people today are actually geniuses? like a few hundred out of 7 billion people. and what exactly are they doing for the world? the world still sucks
Original post by shohaib712
Im not against her abortion. But the way she is treating the potential child by drinking alcohol is just disgusting. Whats the point of torturing it before killing it? If you cant agree with that then you are a messed up, sadistic fool.

Lol wtf is this? "Torturing it?", you think a raised blood alcohol percentage would somehow cause a bunch of dividing cells (which is where we're at at this stage) some sort of physical pain? If the feotus had a fully developed brain and nervous system I'm unsure if drinking would cause it similiar hangover symptoms due to de-hydration, but pain? Unless of course you feel alcohol burning in your blood when you drink it, but if you do I'd suggest you've got bigger issues...or your vodka is battery acid. The developmental damage due to the alcohol is the problem, though if she's aborting it's a mute point and the literature on if moderate drinking even impacts on development isn't clear, few reviews here

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/alcohol-and-pregnancy/ (not that I'd advocate drinking, better to be safe than sorry)

Though realistically she shouldn't dither, if she wants an abortion...go and get one now, OP you have an appointment booked I assume....
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
I hope everything works out for you. Usually I avoid threads like this but after what I've been told this week, idk.

As for drinking, honestly no idea. My mother drank when she had me. Apart from the mental health and the PCOS I turned out pretty ok.

:laugh: That was not the point. Mainly just posting to wish you the best. :hugs: Seems like you are certain with what you want to do in life and no one can argue with that.
I don't think TSR is the place where pregnant mothers congregate and discuss their drinking habits. Obvious troll.
you shouldnt even be drinking when your pregnant and why r u having an abortion!?
I have a feeling this is a troll well I hope so..surely no one can be this evil
As far as I can see these responses are pretty stupid.

She clearly said she is having an abortion, so why on earth should she not drink?

for f.ucks sake

Your use of "I'm still pro-choice" before spewing out hate filled judgements towards people who abort is akin to those who use "I'm no racist but" to justify a subsequent racist statement.

You are not pro-choice. Why pretend that you are.

If she is having an abortion then there is nothing wrong with drinking, as the foetus is to be terminated anyway.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

PRSOM. In this day and age.

Original post by joey11223
Lol wtf is this? "Torturing it?", you think a raised blood alcohol percentage would somehow cause a bunch of dividing cells (which is where we're at at this stage) some sort of physical pain? If the feotus had a fully developed brain and nervous system I'm unsure if drinking would cause it similiar hangover symptoms due to de-hydration, but pain? Unless of course you feel alcohol burning in your blood when you drink it, but if you do I'd suggest you've got bigger issues...or your vodka is battery acid. The developmental damage due to the alcohol is the problem, though if she's aborting it's a mute point and the literature on if moderate drinking even impacts on development isn't clear, few reviews here

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/alcohol-and-pregnancy/ (not that I'd advocate drinking, better to be safe than sorry)

Though realistically she shouldn't dither, if she wants an abortion...go and get one now, OP you have an appointment booked I assume....

At last some rationality.

Latest

Trending

Trending