The Student Room Group

Shall I give up?

So there's this girl in my halls at uni who I really like. I introduced myself to her the other night at an event which we went to where both our friendship groups met. I introduced myself to her and we both smiled at each other. She then extended her hand out for me to shake which was rather cute. I saw her at an event Tonight and I spoke to her briefly while I got a drink at the bar as she was talking to another guy who I met beforehand, she didn't shake his hand though. They seemed to talk far more than when I introduced myself to her although perhaps that's my fault. There was music at this event and I was dancing away and she was sat across the room with her friend and I kept saw them glancing at me while I was dancing. She doesn't seem to like me so should I just give up?
Reply 1
Just talk to her and get to know her.
Original post by Anonymous
So there's this girl in my halls at uni who I really like. I introduced myself to her the other night at an event which we went to where both our friendship groups met. I introduced myself to her and we both smiled at each other. She then extended her hand out for me to shake which was rather cute. I saw her at an event Tonight and I spoke to her briefly while I got a drink at the bar as she was talking to another guy who I met beforehand, she didn't shake his hand though. They seemed to talk far more than when I introduced myself to her although perhaps that's my fault. There was music at this event and I was dancing away and she was sat across the room with her friend and I kept saw them glancing at me while I was dancing. She doesn't seem to like me so should I just give up?

Nah keep trying OP. Talk to her again, ask her how her day is going, how her course is going so far etc. Eventually it could build up to a point where you could ask her out and she'll say yes. And if she doesn't look interested it's probably cause she doesn't want to let you know that she likes you. As you said she glanced at you a lot while you were busting the dance moves and you were the only boy out of the two who she actually shook hands with. That probably means something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Ishax
Just talk to her and get to know her.

Reply 4
Original post by RossB1702
Nah keep trying OP. Talk to her again, ask her how her day is going, how her course is going so far etc. Eventually it could build up to a point where you could ask her out and she'll say yes. And if she doesn't look interested it's probably cause she doesn't want to let you know that she likes you. As you said she glanced at you a lot while you were busting the dance moves and you were the only boy out of the two who she actually shook hands with. That probably means something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much, some v good advice!
It's ok your gonna be ok
Yore like drake you can't keep being friend zones liked with Rihanna you deserve better than this

don't give up on the first attempt I mean if I had done that I'd be lucky to afford a fake Rolex, some gold plated silver, drink brandless vodka and wish a Mercedes would take me out
however, I didn't give up the first time or the second time and then the third time I hit it and found what was perfect
and bought my Mercedes, my gold pieces and my Rolexes and get to drink gray goose whenever I want
Original post by jamesthehustler
don't give up on the first attempt I mean if I had done that I'd be lucky to afford a fake Rolex, some gold plated silver, drink brandless vodka and wish a Mercedes would take me out
however, I didn't give up the first time or the second time and then the third time I hit it and found what was perfect
and bought my Mercedes, my gold pieces and my Rolexes and get to drink gray goose whenever I want

What do you do for living man ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
What do you do for living man ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Self-employed in the luxury asset resale business
Original post by Pinkberry_y
It's ok your gonna be ok

Ah ok then, thanks :smile:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Yore like drake you can't keep being friend zones liked with Rihanna you deserve better than this

Haha #relationshipgoals
Original post by jamesthehustler

That is very true, good things come to those who wait as they say. Great to see you've been so successful. Thanks :smile:
That is very true, good things come to those who wait as they say. Great to see you've been so successful. Thanks :smile:

nope you can't wait and I can't stress that enough
I mean I'd have got nowhere by waiting when i got offered a good chance for a deal I took it even if I needed to sell my own possessions to get it and well it paid off I sold my Xbox 360, my class ring and my 1/2oz white gold bracelet now I have an XBox one S, a pair of pinkie rings, a dinner ring and a coin ring and my 3 gold bracelets which are a 78g 18kt diamond emblazed Rolex styled piece (£10,000 RRP of £35,000), a 70g 10kt yellow gold Miami Cuban (£2,500 RRP of £6,000)and a 94g 14kt white gold bracelet (£4,000 RRP of £5,500 )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending