Reply 2381
Original post by HAnwar
Wasalam to all

It's half five and no one has given a surah Kahf reminder yet :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was your job :tongue:
Jk..jzk :h:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Nope. Some nub da'is sometimes like to claim he was Muslim because it is alleged that Nanak went on Hajj/to the Middle East and also he was gifted robes with ayaat on them by people, in order to make a claim the founder of the Sikh faith was a Muslim and therefore try to shake the faith of Sikhs, but it's a weak argument because if you read the contents of Nanak's writings, he was definitely a kafir, so why would one want to even claim he was a Muslim? Might as well claim Gulam Ahmad was a Muslim whilst they are at it too and see if that works in calling Ahmadiyyah back to Islam #ObligatorySarcasmTag

Lol.
Original post by h333
That was your job :tongue:
Jk..jzk :h:

Lol it's nice to hear it from different people :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tpos
Salaam alaykum

hope you're all well

:biggrin:

Original post by MJlover
assalaamu alaikum ISOCers, just wanted to send some :smile::smile:

Original post by HAnwar
Wasalam to all

It's half five and no one has given a surah Kahf reminder yet :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h:

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :biggrin:
Reply 2385
Original post by HAnwar
Lol it's nice to hear it from different people :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bless :h:

Original post by ash92:)
Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :biggrin:

Lol :lol:
Original post by ash92:)
Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :h:This appears to be a point of contention between several of us. I request that you both discontinue this discussion here. If this discussion is to be had within the realms of moderation by CT, I'd be happy to contribute and try to help clear the air.
fair enough, but I believe I am entitled to and allowed to express my opinion.
Reply 2387
Random but...am I the only one here who does not have/use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc? :redface:
What indicates a person’s weak religion and fear of Allaah, is that he seeks for an opinion that suits his desire.

Ibn Hazm, Al-Ihkam 5/64
Its been a long time since ive been on this thread. Salamu alaykum all :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Random but...am I the only one here who does not have/use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc? :redface:

As-salaamu alaykum.

No, you're not the only one. I don't have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. I'm not really a fan. I don't have much of a social life so there isn't much to share on social media. I guess Facebook can be useful, though, if someone's in a university society (ISoc, for example) and the society has a Facebook page. The person could get useful information and contact others if they need help or have questions.
As-salaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Does anyone here have Magnum ice cream? Serious question. I've got some relevant information.
Original post by h333

I don't use any social media sites either. :five:

Spoiler

Original post by h333

I have Fb but it's dead now so don't really use it.

Original post by FantasticMsFox

Does anyone here have Magnum ice cream? Serious question. I've got some relevant information.

Wasalam.
Just bought a packet yesterday, why? Is it cos of that message going round saying it's haram or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333

I dont either:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasalam
Well i dont have it on me rn but i eat it quite often, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2396

Wa'alaykum Assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I don't remember the last time I had one tbh. What is the info?

As-salaamu alaykum.

No, you're not the only one. I don't have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. I'm not really a fan. I don't have much of a social life so there isn't much to share on social media. I guess Facebook can be useful, though, if someone's in a university society (ISoc, for example) and the society has a Facebook page. The person could get useful information and contact others if they need help or have questions.

Original post by Hydeman
I don't use any social media sites either. :five:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by HAnwar
I have Fb but it's dead now so don't really use it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ayaz789

Glad to know guys :biggrin: I do have WhatsApp, Viber and 2 others lol but only for family back home and here ifygm and people I know or trust.
Reply 2397
Original post by Think People
Its been a long time since ive been on this thread. Salamu alaykum all :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile:
Hope you are fine.
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I don't remember the last time I had one tbh. What is the info?

Spoiler

Glad to know guys :biggrin: I do have WhatsApp, Viber and 2 others lol but only for family back home and here ifygm and people I know or trust.

Yeahh well i have those too :biggrin: Even Tango but hardly use that lol :smile:
Reply 2399
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh well i have those too :biggrin: Even Tango but hardly use that lol :smile:

Tango :lol: I don't have that one :colondollar: trust me I have 1 or 2 just because of my mum lmao as she made me add some of her relatives/friends numbers when her phone stopped working and was waiting for new one....and now I can't delete/block them because I feel bad and they will know so they are just there and sometimes call me :colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending