The Student Room Group

How can I convince my mum not too....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
strap a block of C4 to yourself and hold yoiur siblings hostge until she agrees to your demands.
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
Don't piss her off too much because she's doing it to the rest of the house, but fitted wardrobes are a bloody nightmare. It screams, I'm going to have to tear this all out, then repair the plaster on the wall and then remove all the paint and repaint the entire room. They belong in two places only, cheap hotel rooms and bonfires.

:giggle: she might kill me if I said that.

But I agree, and I can just imagine how they are going to feel when their up in my room and ugh, it's awful.
Original post by Napp
strap a block of C4 to yourself and hold yoiur siblings hostge until she agrees to your demands.

Atleast that made me laugh XDDD
It's her house, her money; stop acting like a brat, it's her decision
Original post by the bear

Reply 25

If she decided to turn her house into a brothel/meth lab/bomb factory etc. is that still her decision regardless...?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Original post by Napp
If she decided to turn her house into a brothel/meth lab/bomb factory etc. is that still her decision regardless...?

yes of course you silly billy *

It's not like OP is physically stopping her (yet :teehee:) she's asking how best to negotiate.
in the movies people always hide from home invaders in fitted wardrobes.... result

:borat:*
Reply 30
yes of course you silly billy *

Good chap!
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
It's not like OP is physically stopping her (yet :teehee:) she's asking how best to negotiate.

I think I might end up protesting in the manner tree-sitters protest when the wardrobe man comes tomorrow.

But in hopes of keeping my dignity I will negotiate as much as possible tonight.

:frown:
Original post by Napp
Good chap!

plus OP could gain valuable work experience without leaving home.

in the movies people always hide from home invaders in fitted wardrobes.... result

:borat:*

In movies, they find you in those wardrobes and then take you undercover to dangerous regions of mexico (or was it spain?) to participate against your will in some underground sex ring. :colonhash:

Spoiler

In movies, they find you in those wardrobes and then take you undercover to dangerous regions of mexico (or was it spain?) to participate against your will in some underground sex ring. :colonhash:

Spoiler

but your Dad sorts it all out in the final scene. *
Reply 35

Spoiler

Usually they just empty a machine gun into it.. :tongue:
Reply 36
plus OP could gain valuable work experience without leaving home.

Well prostitution is the worlds oldest and noblest profession :rolleyes:
Plus i hear Meth is very valuable...
but your Dad sorts it all out in the final scene. *

Yeah....my dad wasn't able to find me in my own school car park and just turned around and went home, so I wouldn't put too much faith in him to find me in a foreign country. :smile:
Original post by Napp
Usually they just empty a machine gun into it.. :tongue:

Even better :jebus:
Reply 39
Even better :jebus:

Just tell your mum that in such a situation and you had to hide in these evil closets [and in line with movies] you'll be found and the rotters would take liberties....:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest