The Student Room Group

Lost virginity, bf withdrawn

So last week I had sex with my bf for the first time, and now he seems a bit withdrawn.

We use to have long conversations every night, and now I feel he doesn't put effort into it. We have been dating 7 months.

I told him he seems different...
He told me he feels depressed, I asked him if something was wrong his response was 'depression' I left it at that as it didn't sound like he wanted to talk about it. But I feel a parnoid, he took my virginity a week ago, prior to that he was exicted to meet me almost every week... And now he is 'depressed'.

At the moment I'm jusy being there for him, but i can't help feel paranoid and a little sad... I knew the honey moon period would end but I didn't expect to be like this.

Please advise on what i should do, do i leave it or say something. Maybe i'm just being a paranoid
Original post by LucyEJ456
I knew the honey moon period would end
You're married?
Original post by TheTungsten74
You're married?

No wonder the ***** depressed LOL
Talk to him. Try and get him to open up his feelings to you. If he is depressed he needs to go and see his GP. Maybe he is confused about his feelings for you. Maybe he thought the first time with you was going to be something incredible, that he had built it up in his mind and TBH, sex lot of the time is just,sex. Maybe his feelings for you since that day have intensified and he doesn't know how to express it. He might be worried you don't feel as strongly as he does. It could be any one of those things or none of them. But communication with him is key.
Sleep with his best friend
did you enjoy sleeping with him tho?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending