The Student Room Group

Questions for those who've achieved nearly 45 Distinctions on an Access course.

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Wisefire
I shall be doing an Access to HE Diploma in Business over the following year and I am hugely eager to make the most of it. I aim to get 39 Distinctions, though really I am going for Distinctions in every credit, so 45. I am doing what I can before I begin it to learn more about how the course runs, so I'm creating this thread. I am hungry to get to a good Russell Group university for a Business and/or Management degree, such as Manchester, Durham or KCL, and I am also considering applying for Land Economy at Cambridge.

I have questions on how an Access to HE Diploma runs, how I might be assessed and what is enough content and quality content in order for a tutor to award me Distinctions in each credit available.

Ideally I'd like to discuss my thoughts with those who've achieved, say, 39 Distinctions and above, and those who did it in the Access to Business course specifically as that is what I am to be doing. It would be even more ideal for you to PM me.

Not completed my access course yet but check this thread out for advice on distinctions:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4302260

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending