The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone I can talk to?
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Please dont say that, please dont, it aint true.
I dont hate you and you just havnt found the right girl thats all, your still young.
And please dont do anything stupid.
Your are amazing and kind hearted guy as well as your a attractive guy, any girl would lucky to have you
:hugs: im here for you if you ever need someone to talk to.

It is true though!
Aw! Thankyou
Maybe not but i dont feel i ever will.
Ill try not to
Thankyou, i really dont see any attractiveness in e!
And thankyou! Still need some more self time.
Thanks for the PM too btw! Very sweet
Original post by Saba XD
Awwwww guys. Hugs for you both. :grouphugs: Such sweet people. :love: I will surely later. :kiss:

No worries, just a drop a PM & ill help you feel better :hugs:
Original post by saraxh
Because I DON'T hate you at all :h: I'm sure you'll meet someone perfect for you :smile:

Aw well thankyou!
:hugs:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I feel ****. There's literally nothing to do. Apparently the few flatmates left on my floor were all watching Friends in someone's room this afternoon with the door shut. That made me feel a bit sad. If the door had been left open, I would've gone in and askedd to join them. But cos it was shut, I felt a bit awkward, like they didn't want anyone else there.
Meh.
People are so stressful.
Everyone makes their little groups and I'm always left on the outside, no matter how hard I try.
Three girls who I'm a bit friendly with have gone home/gone to visit boyfriends this weekend and there's just one girl left I like whose parents have been with her all day and she's in the other kitchen now with the girls on her course. She's doing Primary with SEN so a different course and don't really like the girls she's with.
I'm trying not to bother myself about it. There are nice people on my course. That's the important thing. If I don't make any significant friendships, it's not the end of the world, is it? I just have to get through these three years. It'll be ok.
It's all mind control. I must stop myself feeling lonely and unwanted and I train myself not to care. I can do it.

Awwwww I was always left out in college and Uni. But, I couldn't complain because I told them that I don't want to hang with them myself. I'm an introvert. I know I don't have any advice to give. But sometimes being alone can also be good, I guess.
Original post by Ayaz789
No worries, just a drop a PM & ill help you feel better :hugs:

Thanks bro. :lovehug:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Anyone I can talk to?

Go on. :h:
Original post by FireFreezer77
It is true though!
Aw! Thankyou
Maybe not but i dont feel i ever will.
Ill try not to
Thankyou, i really dont see any attractiveness in e!
And thankyou! Still need some more self time.
Thanks for the PM too btw! Very sweet

Sorry for late reply was eating me dinner.
Welcome and i only ever speak the truth. You wonderful person and you need to start seeing that.
And understandable but never bottle things up, trust me, i learnt from experience that bottling things up will hurt you more and damage you mentally.

And your very welcome :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
Awwwww guys. Hugs for you both. :grouphugs: Such sweet people. :love: I will surely later. :kiss:

:hugs: I know what loneliness can feel like thats all
:hugs: I know what loneliness can feel like thats all

I like loneliness. But, today as I'm not feeling well, everyone is busy lol. :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
I like loneliness. But, today as I'm not feeling well, everyone is busy lol. :tongue:

Aw that is understandable.
Being single sucks sometimes :tongue: Yes I know it's good in that you have freedom, but it'd be nice to have someone to do stuff with... :P Feeling a little lonely I guess :tongue: but anyway... :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Being single sucks sometimes :tongue: Yes I know it's good in that you have freedom, but it'd be nice to have someone to do stuff with... :P Feeling a little lonely I guess :tongue: but anyway... :smile:

Awww:hugs:
Why feel lonely when Matrix is but a VM away?:ahee:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw i understand that pain lol :tongue:
Hopefully you will find someone and wont feel so lonely :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Sooooo happy to hear this!!! :h: :hugs:
Wooahhh, 5 whole days!? :eek: That's amazing:yep::yy:

Nahh you're not!
Nooo, don't do that!:no:
I still believe in you:yep:

You're not happy anymore? :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww! :hugs:
Yup 5 whole days! Has come to end now though :frown:

Yeahh i am.
Why not?
Aw thankyou!

Not at all :frown:
Had a clash with saraxh
Aw that is understandable.

:h:

Where is my VM? :colonhash:
Original post by Saba XD
:h:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww! :hugs:
Yup 5 whole days! Has come to end now though :frown:

Yeahh i am.
Why not?
Aw thankyou!

Not at all :frown:
Had a clash with saraxh

Aww don't worry - we all have our ups and downs. It's just about getting through our tough times now and finding a way to be happy again :smile:

You are a very lovely person! Fact! There must be someone out there who will feel this way about you at some point or another. It won't happen straight away but it will happen at some point. The future is unknown to us all so true, there's no way of knowing what will happen. But if that's the case, why rule out the possibility of a relationship altogether? Any girl would be lucky to be in a relationship with you, we just need to find someone for you. Those girls who pay no attention to you are clearly don't see what a great person you are!

Ohh I see
Hopefully things are OK. If not, I still stand by things that have occurred in VMs/PMs
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest