The Student Room Group

What does it feel like to be addicted to drugs/ a drug addict?

Mods don't card me, it's a genuine question alright?

Scroll to see replies

I doubt there are many, if any drug addicts at all on this website but go ahead. :toofunny:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I doubt there are many, if any drug addicts at all on this website but go ahead. :toofunny:

I know a few who has been addicted before but I don't want to tag them for obvious reasons
inb4 someone says hard to stop :colonhash:
You're being all rebellious lately! What gives.
Oh okay, I've never personally had that so I wouldn't know, and yeah obvs :smile:
It's like being addicted to TSR

Spoiler

It's like...this really heavy, unnerving feeling. You feel nauseous and sweaty and can't stop trembling. Probably the best example I can give is when you're really really really thirsty, and you're dying for a drink. Or something like that.

For those of you who are curious, the drug that I am addicted to is-

Spoiler

Original post by hezzlington
You're being all rebellious lately! What gives.

I... Don't know what you're talking about... :fallenangel::innocent:
:spank:
Feels like snakes biting each other's tails and deducing a resonance ring structure out of it.
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Feels like snakes biting each other's tails and deducing a resonance ring structure out of it.

Great now I'm thinking about benzene :laugh:
Original post by GradeA*UnderA

image.gif
Oh okay, I've never personally had that so I wouldn't know, and yeah obvs :smile:

How are you finding sixth form?
It's great! So much banta :biggrin: But the works pretty easy :smile: I got a B in my biology so far, and I'm doing my distinction work for Monday about the classification of diseases :h:
It's great! So much banta :biggrin: But the works pretty easy :smile: I got a B in my biology so far, and I'm doing my distinction work for Monday about the classification of diseases :h:

Biology is so easy isn't it? Are you taking A-levels or something else?
BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Sciences :smile: Ikr :h:
BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Sciences :smile: Ikr :h:

Best of luck with it what do you want to do after?
Paramedic Science & Thank youu :h:
Paramedic Science & Thank youu :h:

So you want to be one of those awesome people who scramble down ravines saving those whose lives hang by a thread? Wow, that's pretty awesome :adore:

Quick Reply

Latest