The Student Room Group

Foot Fetish

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 123moon
Can i just ask what attracts you to them? I just can't see what is so desirable about feet.

I don't know. It feels natural.
Reply 21
It's fairly common isn't it? I've heard 1 in 4.
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Exluding breasts and bottom, feet are the next popular fetish; so it's pretty common I'd say.

Yes exactly!
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
It's fairly common isn't it? I've heard 1 in 4.

Yes, people act like it's not even a thing.
Original post by Rhaenys10
ass before boobs? for real?=))

Definitely ass before boobs!
Reply 25
Ok we get that it's popular. And it is on the uprise. But, me personally, find it a little odd.
(edited 7 years ago)
I've a feet fetish too, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
interesting topic, isn't it?
Original post by 123moon
Ok we get that it's popular. And it is on the uprise. But, me personally, find it a little odd.

............everybody does
Original post by 123moon

Yeah, it is odd isn't it?
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, it is odd isn't it?

Yep.
Reply 31
Oh well everybody has their own sexual preferences.

If you like feet then you like them…
i'm pretty sure they'll change their mind about the whole thing once they actually try it lol
can't u see he hasn't even responded to what i told him? he knows i'm right, he just won't admit it
Original post by Rhaenys10
can't u see he hasn't even responded to what i told him? he knows i'm right, he just won't admit it

Who are we talking about over here?
Reply 35
:rofl:
It's like you have a personal problem towards people who have a foot fetish, why do you care so much that other people are in to, to have researched this kind of thing.
Original post by Anonymous
I have a foot fetish. Only women, is this weird and who actually doesn't mind this?

I am a woman who loves mind****ing men like you with my feet and some other tools 😉 my feet are very beautiful, I absolutely understand what someone likes about them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending