The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling light headed because of fever. :frown: Good night TSR.
Reply 9581
Wrote this a while back... Might as well post it for the funsies :h:
But in all fairness... My mindset hardly ever goes like this.. It's a one time ordeal... that I'm posting online :dontknow: :facepalm:
Also reading it back just wants me to slap myself... hard :lol:

Spoiler

:shh: It happens to the best of us :shh:

Also on a sidenote... A while back I looked back on how I used to TSR compared to now (AKA whenever last I TSR'd properly).. And wow.. I might revert back to that helpful, a little bit funny, yet quiet dude... :woo: Because I like how I handled things back then :bandit: <---(That to is coming back :wink: )
OMGGG i was concentrating hardcore on maths for about 5 hours :colonhash:
finally finished one piece of homework :jive: but another one is still left :colone: (the "advantages" of having 2 diff teachers for maths :teeth: and give 2 different HWs )
now i might go to sleep :moon: pretty late (3) :lol: but had to do the homework :emo:
:goodnight:
Drunk
And now I cannot go to sleep :emo:
Struggles :argh:
Original post by fatima1998
OMGGG i was concentrating hardcore on maths for about 5 hours :colonhash:
finally finished one piece of homework :jive: but another one is still left :colone: (the "advantages" of having 2 diff teachers for maths :teeth: and give 2 different HWs )
now i might go to sleep :moon: pretty late (3) :lol: but had to do the homework :emo:
:goodnight:

Omg, whole 5 hours? P :redface: sleep now!
Haha same! :five: i have 2 teachers
aswell, so 2 hmk for each subject :sigh:
:lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
Go on. :h:

Hello. Good Morning
Original post by mediaya
Omg, whole 5 hours? P :redface: sleep now!
Haha same! :five: i have 2 teachers
aswell, so 2 hmk for each subject :sigh:
:lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly :emo: they give so much homework plus my brain was slow than normal :teeth: another piece left and its gonna take me longer :cry:
Hope you are good :hugs:
Original post by fatima1998
Exactly :emo: they give so much homework plus my brain was slow than normal :teeth: another piece left and its gonna take me longer :cry:
Hope you are good :hugs:

Aw :console: are you doing AS or A2?
I havent even properly started and i get soo much homework, cant imagine what it'd be like if i went everyday... Well i got tonnes to catch up now :frown:
Hope you manage to do it! :lovehug:
Yeah, i'm okay, feel like gonna have a really bad cold,fever,headache and sore throat, cannot even swallow my own saliva :redface: argh :l

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel knackered , slept very late as i couldn't get to sleep & as soon as i have woke up i do have a sore throat which makes it worse:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
I feel knackered , slept very late as i couldn't get to sleep & as soon as i have woke up i do have a sore throat which makes it worse:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone's feeling ill
Get well sooon ppls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redrosey
Everyone's feeling ill
Get well sooon ppls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youu:h: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

your welcome, i had too share the terrible pain a few weeks back :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
your welcome, i had too share the terrible pain a few weeks back :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww what was wrong? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Aww what was wrong? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

fluuuuu, headache , soo tired actually i think I'm low on iron, idk any foods apart from meat which r rich in iron cuz i hate meat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
fluuuuu, headache , soo tired actually i think I'm low on iron, idk any foods apart from meat which r rich in iron cuz i hate meat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww , well i hope you are feeling better:h:
Eat like spinach or like dried fruit , they contain iron & i have tablets which contain iron so that helps tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Aww , well i hope you are feeling better:h:
Eat like spinach or like dried fruit , they contain iron & i have tablets which contain iron so that helps tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah lol, i have vitamins an I'll try some vegetables

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah lol, i have vitamins an I'll try some vegetables

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh thats good:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:
Aww ok then! :smile:
Well I'd say evidence tbh.
Mmhmm. No no, this is something I'm bad at and keep failing at! 9 times now!...:cry2:
Maybe we can't, idk.
It'll take years! I hope so!
Awww!

Maybe!
Well that's be nice tbh, but I impressed him already tbh! With the report I did with no assistance!
Well tbh what I sappy is what I truely think of me! I find it hard to believe it when people say I'm better at things tbh.
I'm pretty messed up mentally from previous experiences!

Anyways, Goodnight!

Hmm fairs but we can't be certain that it's true! There are many things that are out of our control, we don't know that someone you like and who likes you too will turn up soon:dontknow:
Ohhh I know what you're talking about now! :console: Well, from one perspective, don't you think then when you do succeed, you'll be so proud of making it through the times you failed? But failing is like making mistakes, they can teach us and help us to improve our method/approach the next time round :smile:
It's worth a try:yep:And remember all those days you were happy, did you think that would happen for as long as it did? You basically made it to a whole working week! :top:

That's true and I'm sure he's still very impressed by that. Don't you think that if he sees more great things like high ratings, he'll get an even better impression? It shows it wasn't just a one time thing - you're consistently good at your job, just like how you're consistently such a great person! The people working with you obviously think the same way as they rated you higher than you did.
I know it's what you truly think, but you need to see why and how others think of you the way they do.
That makes the both of us:five: but that's happened, nothing we can do about that now. What matters is what you choose to do from here:yep:

Morning:hugs:
Original post by LeyK
Wrote this a while back... Might as well post it for the funsies :h:
But in all fairness... My mindset hardly ever goes like this.. It's a one time ordeal... that I'm posting online :dontknow: :facepalm:
Also reading it back just wants me to slap myself... hard :lol:

Spoiler

:shh: It happens to the best of us :shh:

Also on a sidenote... A while back I looked back on how I used to TSR compared to now (AKA whenever last I TSR'd properly).. And wow.. I might revert back to that helpful, a little bit funny, yet quiet dude... :woo: Because I like how I handled things back then :bandit: <---(That to is coming back :wink: )

Where's my PM?:colonhash:
And we haven't done the challenge yet! You better not be delaying it:hmmm: But I know today has unfair advantages for me so it shall have to be another day :moon:

Spoiler

Hmm fair enough! Hopefully that will work out well for you Lake and I hope everything is OK down your end!:hugs:
(Morning btw :smile:)
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Hmm fairs but we can't be certain that it's true! There are many things that are out of our control, we don't know that someone you like and who likes you too will turn up soon:dontknow:
Ohhh I know what you're talking about now! :console: Well, from one perspective, don't you think then when you do succeed, you'll be so proud of making it through the times you failed? But failing is like making mistakes, they can teach us and help us to improve our method/approach the next time round :smile:
It's worth a try:yep:And remember all those days you were happy, did you think that would happen for as long as it did? You basically made it to a whole working week! :top:

That's true and I'm sure he's still very impressed by that. Don't you think that if he sees more great things like high ratings, he'll get an even better impression? It shows it wasn't just a one time thing - you're consistently good at your job, just like how you're consistently such a great person! The people working with you obviously think the same way as they rated you higher than you did.
I know it's what you truly think, but you need to see why and how others think of you the way they do.
That makes the both of us:five: but that's happened, nothing we can do about that now. What matters is what you choose to do from here:yep:

Morning:hugs:

Where's my PM?:colonhash:
And we haven't done the challenge yet! You better not be delaying it:hmmm: But I know today has unfair advantages for me so it shall have to be another day :moon:

Spoiler

and they will appear out of nowhere.
It seems I don't need to explain then :tongue: right, idk what to say now :rofl:

Hmm fair enough! Hopefully that will work out well for you Lake and I hope everything is OK down your end!:hugs:
(Morning btw :smile:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never had it before tbh, taste any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest