The Student Room Group

Work experience

Hi, I need help for my work experience. I would like to do something to do with food or PE and I don't know where I could go to do this any ideas?
Tesco bakery.
Original post by airportsh8me
Tesco bakery.

the idea sounds okay but something that incorporates sports as well as food :eek:
Ask around schools to help out with pe lessons? For food-related experience my friend asked her local bakery or you could contact the council to shadow someone in their food safety department. Hope this helps x
Reply 4
Original post by daisyvictoria123
the idea sounds okay but something that incorporates sports as well as food :eek:

pretty limited that
Original post by Beccaaaaaaaaa
Ask around schools to help out with pe lessons? For food-related experience my friend asked her local bakery or you could contact the council to shadow someone in their food safety department. Hope this helps x

Thanks that sounds quite good x
Original post by sdotd
pretty limited that

I know thats the problem, I have tried to contact the Crystal Palace grounds for work experience but they havent replied :s-smilie: :s
Original post by daisyvictoria123

Um...pizza delivery? You bake the pizza then run with it.

Nah, just kidding. But I don't think a job that incorporates both sports and food exists yet...
How long is your work experience for? Our's was two weeks so I ended up doing one week at a chemical/drugs testing companies getting pooed on my rats and then I spent the next week in the school library doing slave labour for the cranky librarian. Maybe you could do the same like the person above me said? I hope your work experience turned out better than mine lmao good luck
Original post by sdotd
pretty limited that

How about finding something to do with sports nutrition?
Original post by airportsh8me
Um...pizza delivery? You bake the pizza then run with it.

Nah, just kidding. But I don't think a job that incorporates both sports and food exists yet...
How long is your work experience for? Our's was two weeks so I ended up doing one week at a chemical/drugs testing companies getting pooed on my rats and then I spent the next week in the school library doing slave labour for the cranky librarian. Maybe you could do the same like the person above me said? I hope your work experience turned out better than mine lmao good luck

haha sounds like fun... I will probably do something like sports one week at deStafford and then something to do with food for the second week thanks for your help
Original post by Beccaaaaaaaaa
How about finding something to do with sports nutrition?

Thats what id like to do when im older I just cant find any places that do that

Quick Reply

Latest