The Student Room Group

Oral sex during the middle of your cycle

So like when youre in the middle of your cycle and you have all that discharge? Can you still have oral? Or would it just be nasty? And what about just fingers? That stuff is still going to be there so how you meant to do things?

Scroll to see replies

just wipe down beforehand
Do you mean when youre bleeding? That's disgusting.
Any other time is fine. Just use a baby wipe to freshen up and clean away any discharge.
If you're together the guy shouldn't care, then again this is based on my own standards and I'm a complete animal.
Reply 4
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Do you mean when youre bleeding? That's disgusting.
Any other time is fine. Just use a baby wipe to freshen up and clean away any discharge.

Ew not when youre bleeding! Id seriously worry if people did oral then :eek: but I mean when youre like a week or 2 after your period and you get that clear thick discharge
Reply 5
Original post by upperechelon
just wipe down beforehand

But will more not maybe come out? Especially when youre getting wet?
female genitalia is disgusting.
Do what you want, it's you that's doing this, not us.
Original post by Anonymous
Ew not when youre bleeding! Id seriously worry if people did oral then :eek: but I mean when youre like a week or 2 after your period and you get that clear thick discharge

Get into the vampire life for halloween

Yeah just wipe it away with a baby wipe.
But will more not maybe come out? Especially when youre getting wet?

Yes but if it's fresh it tastes better.
So like when youre in the middle of your cycle and you have all that discharge? Can you still have oral? Or would it just be nasty? And what about just fingers? That stuff is still going to be there so how you meant to do things?

This was my issue the other day. I showered right before and double checked right before he went down too. Honestly didn't feel the best about it however my boyfriend didn't react badly or anything. So I guess it isn't really a big of a deal.. Obviously if you aren't comfortable then just do other activities.
IDK I can't imagine it being too bad. I've done worse and enjoyed it.
Reply 14
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest

Going to have to second that.

it is okay to have oral sex on a unicycle in the middle of a street, i should know i am a clown
Original post by Foetal Excrement
it is okay to have oral sex on a unicycle in the middle of a street, i should know i am a clown

Unfortunately, I've already made a cycling joke, but it got removed. Double unfortunately, it's unlikely that yours will also get removed, because life is hard.
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest

No it's not. Grow up.
Original post by Ella-keturah
No it's not. Grow up.

Spoiler

Reply 19
Original post by AlexLawrence1453

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending