Original post by SeanFM
If they knew what I posted I would be sent to India :hide:

why india lol?:smile:)
Original post by Rhaenys10

same confusion:biggrin:
Original post by Rhaenys10

To be married off to a rich and beautiful wife :redface: and become a househusband :u:
well I am 31 so would be even more surprised if my parents cared that I use this site.I wouldn't expect them to care if i was 16-19 though. Why would they its just another site and forum is there something I don't know.

I drank coca cola with my lunch today I was considering keeping it a secret from my parents. I have agonized over this decision for the last few hours do I keep the coca cola drinking a secret or do I come clean. How would my parents react?

how would i respond to questions like "so what is your point" "why would I care" "ok why are you telling me this" "are you okay your acting a bit weird"

In all serious do you have like super controlling psychopathic parents or something? why would anyone care? My parents don't know I use this site not because it is a secret but because its not news worthy why would i mention it why would anyone care?

That expensive bottle of rum I bought way back, is now nearly empty, its got about an 8th left. I was going to keep it a secret but I thought no got to come clean.
Original post by SeanFM
If they knew what I posted I would be sent to India :hide:

Do your parents hate your puns that much? :mmm:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Do your parents hate your puns that much? :mmm:

Yes, they hate it when I crack an eggcellent pun. :hide:
Yeah they know about it and they really don't mind :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
To be married off to a rich and beautiful wife :redface: and become a househusband :u:

lol.when ur not expecting"househusband"
:rofl:
My mum knows, I don't think she really understands what TSR is though :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
Yes, they hate it when I crack an eggcellent pun. :hide:

I'm just shell-shocked. :yikes:
what?!
sarcasm or not?sarcasm doesn't show well on the internet.I have to ask to find out instead....:frown:
hahaha
Original post by tamil fever
^
My answer is:

Spoiler

1)If No why haven't you told them yet?
2)If Yes,what did they say when you told them?

YES they said its done with education so its okay!
Original post by Luke7456

In all serious do you have like super controlling psychopathic parents or something? why would anyone care? My parents don't know I use this site not because it is a secret but because its not news worthy why would i mention it why would anyone care?

I wouldn't say controlling parents lol:biggrin:
They would probably mistake it for some dating website or something.like they might think TSR stands for some random thing:smile:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
PROSM

=)))))))))
Original post by SeanFM

yeaaah cause india is totally renowned for that kinda stuff lol
Nope cause no reason to mention it really. Wouldn't know what it is and doesn't really matter.
They think i use it for work purposes ^^
Original post by TSR Mustafa
They think i use it for work purposes ^^

lol same :rofl:
:shh::colone:

Quick Reply

Latest