The Student Room Group

I haven't received any information about induction day?

my induction day for uni is tomorrow, however I still have not received any information about what time I should be there or what to bring.

I've emailed them last week and they said they'll send me an email regarding induction day and registration in the week but they haven't done it.

I asked my flatmates about it and they've received the info. they were even given a website to enrol online, which I haven't been given.

what do I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Call them or just go there... Don't send emails because it will take ages
Original post by unaManzana
my induction day for uni is tomorrow, however I still have not received any information about what time I should be there or what to bring.

I've emailed them last week and they said they'll send me an email regarding induction day and registration in the week but they haven't done it.

I asked my flatmates about it and they've received the info. they were even given a website to enrol online, which I haven't been given.

what do I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :smile:,

Either call them and explain the situation (as this is more direct than email) or if you prefer, email them and see what happens. Failing that, as someone else has said, turn up on the day and they should be able to sort you out.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest