The Student Room Group

When you see someone chewing gum does it put you off them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
it's not like they're gonna spit it on you lol=))))

I mean in any circumstance. Idc, shoot up black tar heroin in a back alley for all i care, have a quickie in the local Aldi, just don't do anything, ANYTHING near me :h:
Original post by 0to100
I wouldn't put it passed the govvo to do that. Seriously though, dunno why you omitted the bit about flavoured rubber, think about what gum is man....it was made of chicle which is natural rubber. But because it's poisonous, hence why you're not meant to swallow it, also not even stomach acid can properly break it down. They supposedly stopped using chicle in bubble gm and made a synthetic rubber. So either way you are chewing a substance not meant to be chewed, it's disgusting. That's why it has to be recycled, because of its chemicals and how to properly dispose/dissolve it :noway:

I've swallowed it before...Oh well. :getmecoat:
oooh that's badass
i've always wanted to look like badass famous women
but i don't=)))ffs there's a pic of me on this ****ing website and i look like a 15 year old

Haha yeah, she also lives in the same city. :tongue:

And, I'm sure you do, where's the photo? :colone:
really?=))))
i reckon it tastes like cough syrup

I'm honestly not that kinky so I've not explored the tastes of lube but when I were like 15 (a while ago) a gf brought me a bunch of fruit flavoured lube like grape and ****, they come in these little candy looking pouch packets and you squeeze or suck it out, but my little siblings got to it before me and thought it were candy. I never got to try it.
Original post by 0to100
I wouldn't put it passed the govvo to do that. Seriously though, dunno why you omitted the bit about flavoured rubber, think about what gum is man....it was made of chicle which is natural rubber. But because it's poisonous, hence why you're not meant to swallow it, also not even stomach acid can properly break it down. They supposedly stopped using chicle in bubble gm and made a synthetic rubber. So either way you are chewing a substance not meant to be chewed, it's disgusting. That's why it has to be recycled, because of its chemicals and how to properly dispose/dissolve it :noway:

Fair enough.

I don't chew it anyway tbh(this has made me even less likely to :smile:).
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I've swallowed it before...Oh well. :getmecoat:

that's disgusting
Original post by JamesN88
Fair enough.

I don't chew it anyway tbh(this has made me even less likely to :smile:).

I'm glad, honestly aside from being appalling it's not even healthy. It might be more harmful to swallow than just to chew but...
Original post by 0to100
that's disgusting

Mhm....Sometimes it's just gone down without me noticing but oh well. Thanks.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Haha yeah, she also lives in the same city. :tongue:

And, I'm sure you do, where's the photo? :colone:

omg wow
on the post a pic of yrself thread=)))
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4314666&p=67629584&page=50&highlight=#post67629584

You look great. :smile:
I don't know why, but I expected you to have blonde hair lol.
Original post by 0to100
I'm honestly not that kinky so I've not explored the tastes of lube but when I were like 15 (a while ago) a gf brought me a bunch of fruit flavoured lube like grape and ****, they come in these little candy looking pouch packets and you squeeze or suck it out, but my little siblings got to it before me and thought it were candy. I never got to try it.

=)))))))))
u cold blooded
and did they like it?
=)))))))))
u cold blooded
and did they like it?

Apparently, my mum told me when I got home they had done it and had it all over their faces and hands lol and she was so angry like it's not a good way for her to find out I've started having sex but it is a funny way. So I never got in trouble for it hehe. Cuz she laughs everytime she thinks of it thanks to them. I just told her the school were giving it out anyway.
You look great. :smile:
I don't know why, but I expected you to have blonde hair lol.

thanks lol
i still look quite young i think
but hey that's gonna be a cool thing when i'm 40 i guess
lol i absolutely adore blond hair but i wouldn't like to dye my hair cause then i'd have to dye my roots ever three weeks or so
thanks lol
i still look quite young i think
but hey that's gonna be a cool thing when i'm 40 i guess
lol i absolutely adore blond hair but i wouldn't like to dye my hair cause then i'd have to dye my roots ever three weeks or so

Not as young as me haha, whatever my age, people always say I look 2 years younger than it. :s-smilie:
And, true, that's something to look forward to.
And, yeah, that'll be pretty irritating.
Original post by 0to100
Apparently, my mum told me when I got home they had done it and had it all over their faces and hands lol and she was so angry like it's not a good way for her to find out I've started having sex but it is a funny way. So I never got in trouble for it hehe. Cuz she laughs everytime she thinks of it thanks to them. I just told her the school were giving it out anyway.

awh that's hilarious
and did she really believe you when you told her that the school were giving freaking flavoured lube away?
like do schools in the uk give **** like this to their students?=)))
@Nirvana1989-1994 i'm starting to regret turning down that 25k offer lol. my old school didn't give ****
awh that's hilarious
and did she really believe you when you told her that the school were giving freaking flavoured lube away?
like do schools in the uk give **** like this to their students?=)))
@Nirvana1989-1994 i'm starting to regret turning down that 25k offer lol. my old school didn't give ****

Don't worry, I'm sure uni's here give you all sorts at Fresher's. :wink:
Not as young as me haha, whatever my age, people always say I look 2 years younger than it. :s-smilie:
And, true, that's something to look forward to.
And, yeah, that'll be pretty irritating.

True haha.
People always think my Mum is my sister-makes me sad af. :angry:
True haha.
People always think my Mum is my sister-makes me sad af. :angry:

wow
i m jelly:frown:
wow
i m jelly:frown:

Whhhhhhhhyyyyy? She only brags about it lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending