The Student Room Group

Access course assignment

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Craig Beardsley
Maybe your are right. I have no confidence in my ability whats so ever. Maybe that is down to the negative labelling that i have recieved over the last year or so.

Thank you for all your responce, very kind!

Why not talk to your tutor.? If you get them to set extra work then you cna get more feedback and you can improve on your marks.

Am sure there must be plenty of books the equivalent to the Good Study Guide which are there to help mature students reacquire learning skills.
Original post by 999tigger
Why not talk to your tutor.? If you get them to set extra work then you cna get more feedback and you can improve on your marks.

Am sure there must be plenty of books the equivalent to the Good Study Guide which are there to help mature students reacquire learning skills.

I see a learning support in the week sometime, so il can ask then.
Original post by Craig Beardsley
I see a learning support in the week sometime, so il can ask then.[/QUO

Did you do an access course?
Reply 43
Craig, how is it going?
I am doing the Access he in health, I can safely say it has me baffled at times. I know I have to write an evidence based summary on 'what is meant by Professionalism', I have never had to write an evidenced based summary using Harvard referencing. I just don't know how to get the begging started. Any pointers :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending