The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ||TheUnknown||

Agreed. Because this is getting tragic. :facepalm:

I have a few ideas...if you're willing to hear them?
I went to great (and embarrassing) lengths today to not do my FM homework. :cry2:

I was just saying hi. :lol:

Awhhh. I was trying to do my biology work and it's taken me since friday to do it, when I could've finished it all by yesterday, but I'm still not finished. :colone:
Original post by homeland.lsw
I have a few ideas...if you're willing to hear them?

Yes, anything. PLEASE! :cry2:
I have f****ed everything up. I'm such a b****. :cry2:
Yes, anything. PLEASE! :cry2:

well the main reason i come on tsr, is to talk to people. a couple of months ago, there was a tsr groupchat floating about, so instead of going on tsr, i would talk to people on said groupchat. that kinda helped with the tsr problem.

also they were really encouraging about stuff, motivational the usual. my idea is we use kik or some **** like that, something that doesn't need a phone number and make a groupchat so that we won't need tsr anymore. :dontknow: you don't need a smartphone either, just download bluestacks on your computer. :redface:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars

you say NOW, no one knows the future...
you say NOW, no one knows the future...

I always f*** everything up. I just give up on life. I don't deserve to be here. :sad::rip::cry2:

What Homeland said. Don't give up on yourself now if you think that, because you still have the chance to change things around. :yep:
I always f*** everything up. I just give up on life. I don't deserve to be here. :sad::rip::cry2:

No. no no nope nope nope. that attitude won't achieve anything.
well the main reason i come on tsr, is to talk to people. a couple of months ago, there was a tsr groupchat floating about, so instead of going on tsr, i would talk to people on said groupchat. that kinda helped with the tsr problem.

also they were really encouraging about stuff, motivational the usual. my idea is we use kik or some **** like that, something that doesn't need a phone number and make a groupchat so that we won't need tsr anymore. :dontknow: you don't need a smartphone either, just download bluestacks on your computer. :redface:

In that case, I shall download kik 'or some **** like that' sometime soon. :redface:
What Homeland said. Don't give up on yourself now if you think that, because you still have the chance to change things around. :yep:

No. no no nope nope nope. that attitude won't achieve anything.

But, once you break a person's trust can you get it back to where it was. :frown:
But, once you break a person's trust can you get it back to where it was. :frown:

you can try at least? that's better than nothing
In that case, I shall download kik 'or some **** like that' sometime soon. :redface:

you know what I meant...

it could actually really help?
you can try at least? that's better than nothing

I doubt it :frown:

That is true. But it wont hurt to try - you can try to show that really are sorry and try to regain their friendship. Often, once you regain someone's trust, the friendship becomes stronger than ever. :console:
That is true. But it wont hurt to try - you can try to show that really are sorry and try to regain their friendship. Often, once you regain someone's trust, the friendship becomes stronger than ever. :console:

I hope so. :frown: I will try, thank you for the encouragement. :smile:
Feel great cos first draft of A2 history coursework written :woo:
plus my hair looks fab today if i might say so :smug:

Spoiler

Original post by raman_17
Its a qualification u work towards init, so what u working towards (qualification wise)?? :biggrin:

Oh ri. I;m working towards an extended diploma in level 3 BTEC Applied science.:h:
Tired af
I went to great (and embarrassing) lengths today to not do my FM homework. :cry2:

I was just saying hi. :lol:

Oh :lol:

Latest