The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Open Day

After booking my place on the Exeter Open day (1st October), my email then got a virus or something (I'm not sure what happened but it's not good!) and I lost access to it :frown:
I need to know what time the Natural Science and accommodation talks are on the open day (and where they are) but I don't have access to the programme and I've emailed the uni but they haven't helped.
Please help me if you can :smile:
Original post by ellie6399
After booking my place on the Exeter Open day (1st October), my email then got a virus or something (I'm not sure what happened but it's not good!) and I lost access to it :frown:
I need to know what time the Natural Science and accommodation talks are on the open day (and where they are) but I don't have access to the programme and I've emailed the uni but they haven't helped.
Please help me if you can :smile:

My friend and I have not got the programme yet either. I'm not sure if they have been sent yet?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Sam_Byford
My friend and I have not got the programme yet either. I'm not sure if they have been sent yet?

Oh, that would explain it!!! They're leaving it a bit late, it's only 4 days till the open day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending