The Student Room Group

Girls, would you date me?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
What the f***?? have we met before ?? I seem to recognise you

@Rhaenys10apparently you're not the only one...

:creep:
yes the more chicken nuggets, the better. I'll get you ice cream after that <3
(edited 2 years ago)
Dude I'm not being horrible but if u are average looking and post your face on tsr lots of losers behind computers are going to say harsh things to you lol. This is because by making you feel bad they are boosting their already broken ego. I just asked my sister what she thinks of you and she said you look decent but maybe do something with the hair and a lose a little weight but she thinks other than that you have lots of potential and if u do the above she reckons u would be pretty good looking, hope this helps dude
Now that's saucy.
Original post by 0to100
Can I come? :love:

ofc, was always into threesomes lol!!
Reply 65
But girls the real question is would you date Michael Moore?
Original post by blackstar101204
Dude I'm not being horrible but if u are average looking and post your face on tsr lots of losers behind computers are going to say harsh things to you lol. This is because by making you feel bad they are boosting their already broken ego. I just asked my sister what she thinks of you and she said you look decent but maybe do something with the hair and a lose a little weight but she thinks other than that you have lots of potential and if u do the above she reckons u would be pretty good looking, hope this helps dude

Couldn't agree more.
Couldn't agree more.

lol

jut focus on ur upcomng date
yes, even more people to split the bill b/t
Original post by 0to100
@Rhaenys10apparently you're not the only one...

:creep:

=)))))))))))))))))))))))
i'm certain that this weirdo had another account a week or two ago
Original post by 0to100
lol

jut focus on ur upcomng date

no cannot bc I'm pissed bc nobody answered my previous question 😡
Reply 71
Original post by blackstar101204

Thanks for the support my friend.
It's for decent people like you that I have posted this.
And you are totally right, and believe me I don't care one bit what they think of me, they are pathetic.
Thank your sister for the advice anyway.
Original post by 0to100
mhm yea wuteva m8

good luck finding teenage girls on here as well then

He's the Israeli troll from a couple of months ago, he used to make threads about how he was upset blonde, English girls would convert to islam and marry Arabs and Pakistanis, also stuff about hating Jews, calling Hitler an Arab lover etc
I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet
(edited 7 years ago)
yes Oreo mc flurry <3 and then the beach <33
Original post by Rhaenys10
=)))))))))))))))))))))))
i'm certain that this weirdo had another account a week or two ago

well at least I'm glad I can sniff out the freaks
Depends on personality
How old are you lol
no cannot bc I'm pissed bc nobody answered my previous question 😡

which was...?
Reply 77
Original post by JACCKYD
This thread is brutal

Believe I really don't care what they think of me.

I have more confidence than them.
I want to see one of them posting an image of themselves.
Original post by 0to100
well at least I'm glad I can sniff out the freaks

we need more ppl like u sir
Original post by Eternalflames
He's the Israeli troll from a couple of months ago, he used to make threads about how he was upset blonde, English girls would convert to islam and marry Arabs and Pakistanis, also stuff about hating Jews, calling Hitler an Arab lover etc
I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet

He surely can't actually be Israeli?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending