The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04mr17
110338i'm sorry i'm not following.

:i
Original post by 04MR17
110292Yep that makes sense, have the OP as the rules, and #2 post as the competitions. This was the post I was talking about.

Okay :smile: I saw the post you was referring to. :wink:

When Mr T puts the 100 post stats into the #2 post, I will delete it from the OP.
The rest of the OP is no different from the OPs from previous thread parts, so will be fine :smile:

So the #2 post will then have the 100 post stats and the top 10 leaderboard (ignoring PT).

Special mentions should be ok where they are :yep: or alternatively they could be moved into post #2, depending on what Mr T thinks :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:i

Afternoon Cheese :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Okay :smile: I saw the post you was referring to. :wink:

When Mr T puts the 100 post stats into the #2 post, I will delete it from the OP.
The rest of the OP is no different from the OPs from previous thread parts, so will be fine :smile:

So the #2 post will then have the 100 post stats and the top 10 leaderboard (ignoring PT).

Special mentions should be ok where they are :yep: or alternatively they could be moved into post #2, depending on what Mr T thinks :smile:

Yeah I like that. Everything gets wrapped up straight away. So some of the ideas we discussed via PM* can be put in the No. 2 post in future threads. The most important stuff (the rules) first, then tying off the previous thread next.

*E.g. CTAM awards etc.
Afternoon Cheese :smile:

A good afternoon to you as well Monsieur :hat2:I have just finished my bourbons and am sipping my tea :tee: before logging off and finishing some work
How are you and @04MR17 doing today? :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
110347Yeah I like that. Everything gets wrapped up straight away. So some of the ideas we discussed via PM* can be put in the No. 2 post in future threads. The most important stuff (the rules) first, then tying off the previous thread next.

*E.g. CTAM awards etc.

Awesome, I like that idea :smile:

So, the OP stays as is, with the removal of the finalized 100 post stats. The 100 post stats and the finalized leaderboard (not including PBUs), as well as the special awards/congratulations (currently in post 20) can be moved to #2.

Hopefully we can implement what we said in PM, in time for Part 12 :smile:

100 post stats

mr T 999 -2

04MR17 - 1

Original post by 04MR17
Out of interest @mr T 999, when is this banner going to disappear?

It's not it's going to stay there which is annoying.

Original post by 04MR17
110347Yeah I like that. Everything gets wrapped up straight away. So some of the ideas we discussed via PM* can be put in the No. 2 post in future threads. The most important stuff (the rules) first, then tying off the previous thread next.

*E.g. CTAM awards etc.

So, the OP stays as is, with the removal of the finalized 100 post stats. The 100 post stats and the finalized leaderboard (not including PBUs), as well as the special awards/congratulations (currently in post 20) can be moved to #2.

Sounds good to me I will do so when I go on my laptop. Right now I'm on my phone.

Yup. Exactly. Just heard from cupcakes, he's going to make you leader and me deputy so we can sort that out once you know who is gone. Any thoughts about the plan I sent you (PMed his majesty).
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
How are you and @04MR17 doing today?
Good. Just finished first draft of my personal statement. Also, listening to my Nan about how it would just be awful if a blind person became an egghead.
Original post by mr T 999

It's not it's going to stay there which is annoying.
WHAT?! This injustice calls for an AtCT as to why. I won't do it yet though (I'm already on CT's case re you know who). There should be a post number or a length of time where that banner stops appearing...

Latest