The Student Room Group

Do your folks let you bring your bf/gf in the house? And even sleep over?

Poll

Do your folks let you sleep with your partner in the house?

Yea...wait for the poll

Results so far:

Spoiler

I guess the real reason I'm asking is because I know there's some cultural differences with dating and house rules but I don't quite understand them lol

I brought a girl over ad she slept over and my mum made her brekky lol and then made me walk her to the station, almost cut my head off. Knowing we had sex as long as I treated the girl respectfully whatever. I swear and smoke in front of her as well :dontknow:

anyone else??? ^^^^
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

1stly, I don't have one.
2ndly, if they found out, I would be slaughtered :colonhash:
3rdly, never :redface:
I'd get beat if they found out that I'm seeing someone, let alone have them sleep over
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Yes my mum let my boyfriend visit and sleep over when I still stayed at home. She was ok with it from the moment we started going out although I think this was because we were friends beforehand so she knew him well. I think she'd have still been ok with me having my boyfriend stay over every now and then. She let us sleep in the same bed when he stayed over as I was 17 at that point.

As for his parents house, I was rarely allowed to visit and only stayed over when they were away at their caravan for a weekend every so often.
Original post by homeland.lsw
I'd get beat if they even found out that I was seeing someone

Lol, trust me. :redface:
I'd get beat if they even found out that I was seeing someone

Whyy? :s-smilie:
Reply 6
lmao none of my exes have ever come over to my place or seen my parents bc thats a big no aha
Original post by 0to100
Whyy? :s-smilie:

:toofunny:

Eastern European parents are the worst mate. Even the Asian parents are more lenient. I'm not allowed out of the house, unless I'm going to my music lesson. I don't want to know what would happen if they caught me with someone
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yes my mum let my boyfriend visit and sleep over when I still stayed at home. She was ok with it from the moment we started going out although I think this was because we were friends beforehand so she knew him well. I think she'd have still been ok with me having my boyfriend stay over every now and then. She let us sleep in the same bed when he stayed over as I was 17 at that point.

As for his parents house, I was rarely allowed to visit and only stayed over when they were away at their caravan for a weekend every so often.

lol tsk tsk
I'd get beat if they found out that I'm seeing someone, let alone have them sleep over

but you're a guy :s-smilie:

Eastern European parents are the worst mate. Even the Asian parents are more lenient. I'm not allowed out of the house, unless I'm going to my music lesson. I don't want to know what would happen if they caught me with someone

O___O okay then
Yea I don't expect you to go into detail about bulgarian history and culture lol but wow-o...
My mum kinda begs me to bring people over

maybe because she decorates the gaff just for my company lol including females.

My asian parents ain't lenient. :colonhash: Sad times. Do you go out alone for your music lesson? :colone: Even when I go on the bus (with my mum obviously) she makes me sit next to the window and makes me sit next to her. :s-smilie:
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
but you're a guy :s-smilie:

hahahahahah okay
hahahahahah okay

at least Asian parents are sexist
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
My asian parents ain't lenient. :colonhash: Sad times. Do you go out alone for your music lesson? :colone: Even when I go on the bus (with my mum obviously) she makes me sit next to the window and makes me sit next to her. :s-smilie:

:toofunny: soz bab that was funny weren't it.
Original post by 0to100
O___O okay then
Yea I don't expect you to go into detail about bulgarian history and culture lol but wow-o...

good thing is, i can sneak da booze hehe. but that's kinda sad when i'm sitting locked in my room drinking...

Original post by Reachin4TheStars

yeah I have the privilege of taking the tube two stops to my music lesson. then coming home. and if i'm late. oh lordy help my soul
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny: soz bab that was funny weren't it.

Funny as f***. LOL. See what I mean though? Like. :colone:
Say there is no space yeah, & I sit next to someone else, as soon as that person gets up she's like 'that's it move over' and she puts her arse on the seat next to me. Like really though mum? :s-smilie:
Yes, but I'm 25 so they don't really care.
good thing is, i can sneak da booze hehe. but that's kinda sad when i'm sitting locked in my room drinking...

yeah I have the privilege of taking the tube two stops to my music lesson. then coming home. and if i'm late. oh lordy help my soul

That's bad, but I ain't even allowed to do that. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest