You've been way too savage :biggrin:
Reply 101
Original post by smile43
Depends on personality
How old are you lol

I'm 24.
no
Original post by Ttingox
Have you met me, that you know how my personality is?.

Now if you are so beautiful and have wonderful personality, why don't you put a photo of yourself as well instead of putting a photo of a dog?.

r u trying to say that I'm not beautiful bc I've put a photo of a fish??
Reply 104
Original post by ANM775
you're over rating yourself mate

Ok, if your so good looking why don't you post a real picture of yourself and well let people judge who looks better.
Original post by Ttingox
Have you met me, that you know how my personality is?.

Now if you are so beautiful and have wonderful personality, why don't you put a photo of yourself as well instead of putting a photo of a dog?.

if u had a wonderful personality you wouldn't have been posting ur pic on tsr asking for ur opinion

and yes, i've got quite a great personality and i think i'm relatively pretty too
Reply 106
Original post by Rhaenys10
if u had a wonderful personality you wouldn't have been posting ur pic on tsr asking for ur opinion

and yes, i've got quite a great personality and i think i'm relatively pretty too

How exactly is posting a pic of yourself and asking how you look, indicative in any way on if someone has a good perdonality?.

And if you are "relatively pretty" like you claim, why don't you post a real pic of yourself like I did, and let us judge just how pretty you really are?.
Original post by Ttingox
How exactly is posting a pic of yourself and asking how you look, indicative in any way on if someone has a good perdonality?.

And if you are "relatively pretty" like you claim, why don't you post a real pic of yourself like I did, and let us judge just how pretty you really are?.

i already have lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
this q isn't related to this guys q but can someone tell me if Manchester is a better city or newcastle for students? thx!!

I mean I'm only applying to uni this year so I'm not exactly a fountain of knowladge, but I do live in Manchester though.
Academically, depends on your course. You can look at league tables for courses here
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...gs#allSubjects

Socially, Newcastle is seen as like some kind of night life capital. Manchester is a great city too, but I think Newcastle has a better night life?

Prices for food and the general cost of living here is, well, a lot cheaper than London and I'm sure newcastle is the same.

I tried lol
[QUOTE="hamzakalinle;67755498"]
this q isn't related to this guys q but can someone tell me if Manchester is a better city or newcastle for students? thx!![/QUOTE

I mean I'm only applying to uni this year so I'm not exactly a fountain of knowladge, but I do live in Manchester though.
Academically, depends on your course. You can look at league tables for courses here
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings#allSubjects

Socially, Newcastle is seen as like some kind of night life capital. Manchester is a great city too, but I think Newcastle has a better night life?

Prices for food and the general cost of living here is, well, a lot cheaper than London and I'm sure newcastle is the same.

I tried lol :smile:

Yeah being an international student all ik is that both places are cheaper than london lol but yeah thanks :smile:
Reply 111
Original post by Rhaenys10
i already have lol

Where is it exactly?.

And if anything yout responses to my thread have been incredibly rude so far, I think that much more indicative of your bad personality.
You are a rude and impolite person.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;67755576"]
Original post by hamzakalinle

Yeah being an international student all ik is that both places are cheaper than london lol but yeah thanks :smile:

Oh you're an international student? What country you coming from/ what you planning on studying. Good look with the whole process of getting in btw.
Original post by Ttingox
Where is it exactly?.

And if anything yout responses to my thread have been incredibly rude so far, I think that much more indicative of your bad personality.
You are a rude and impolite person.

unlike you, i'm mature enough not to care about ur opinion
[QUOTE="hamzakalinle;67755672"]

Oh you're an international student? What country you coming from/ what you planning on studying. Good look with the whole process of getting in btw.

Yeah, medicine and Singapore. Also, I've never visited uk so I joined tsr just to see how the med schools are but damn these random ass threads are amusing lol. But yeah thanks wbu? Good luck to you too!! :smile:
[QUOTE="hamzakalinle;67755498"]
this q isn't related to this guys q but can someone tell me if Manchester is a better city or newcastle for students? thx!![/QUOTE

http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings#allSubjects

I tried lol :smile:

The bad thing about manchester nightlife is that there are too much men at these venues [I was going to venues close to the city centre. It was a struggle for me to find good places because near enough every place has like 75%+ men in there. For a female in manchester this will be good though.]

having said that i'd check out the night bus time tables in newcastle. It was ok in manchester, but newcastle is smaller than manchester and the lower the population the more likely it is the busses will be crap at night or not run altogether.

where im living right now [having moved from manchester], the last bus comes at 10PM,
because I don't drive ...im pretty much confined to going on nights out close to where i live.
Reply 116
Original post by 0to100
That's the way the dice rolls n the cookie crumbles my friend
Hope you like hairy backs...you're gonna be licking one for a long time when op gets hold of you.

Listen you can laugh on me as much as you want, I sure wouldn't want to be you.

Seems to me from your profile pic you are probably some lame English hooligan from some lame town in England, You're dad is probably a bricklayer, like what you are going to be your entire life.
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE="Anonymous;67755736"]
Original post by hamzakalinle

Yeah, medicine and Singapore. Also, I've never visited uk so I joined tsr just to see how the med schools are but damn these random ass threads are amusing lol. But yeah thanks wbu? Good luck to you too!! :smile:

I know right, sometimes I just have to click on these threads because of how random they are. Personally, I'm applying for Optometry this year. For medicine, all UK universities are really good and the vast majority are Russel group Universities (Manchester and Newcastle included) and honestly, wherever you go the medical school will have loads of competition, and hopefully you'll get in!!!
Original post by Ttingox

Seems to me from your profile pic you are probably some lame English hooligan from some lame town in England, You're dad is probably a bricklayer, like what you are going to be your entire life.

I'm not entirely sure what part of that is polite, intelligent or gentlemanly.
Original post by Ttingox

@0to100

didn't know u were a bricklayer lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending