The Student Room Group

Is this a sign that he's not interested?

So today I saw a guy that is meant to like me a lot checking out another girl. Does this mean he isn't actually interested in me or is this just me overreacting? Any advice would be appreciated
If it looks like this, then yes:

even ppl who are in committed relationships check out other ppl don't worry
Reply 3
Original post by Rhaenys10
even ppl who are in committed relationships check out other ppl don't worry

Yeah I guess. He did look at her more than once though but his behaviour towards me hasn't changed so idk
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I guess. He did look at her more than once though but his behaviour towards me hasn't changed so idk

meh u should still do sth about it
if he does like you, it ain't gonna last forever
Reply 5
Original post by Rhaenys10
meh u should still do sth about it
if he does like you, it ain't gonna last forever

I know I really should but seeing that he was looking at another girl freaked me out and I dont know what to do about it
Reply 6
Anyone else?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
So today I saw a guy that is meant to like me a lot checking out another girl. Does this mean he isn't actually interested in me or is this just me overreacting? Any advice would be appreciated

You are overreacting everyone likes to do a bit of window shopping regardless if they liked you or with you. Just cause he was checking out someone might not mean he wants to be with her we all find others attractive but dosent mean we want to be with them.
afaik most people look at other folk even when they particularly fancy one person. It doesn't affect his feelings toward you.
Was he with you at the time or are you looking at pics on facebook? If he was checking out somebody else while with you, it suggests... Absolutely nothing. Or it might suggest something. We'd need to see what happened because vague descriptions are impossible to guess at.

If he was with you, whistled at another girl and said, "Dang, girl. Bring summa that over here." while he was with you, you are probably in the friend zone.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Was he with you at the time or are you looking at pics on facebook? If he was checking out somebody else while with you, it suggests... Absolutely nothing. Or it might suggest something. We'd need to see what happened because vague descriptions are impossible to guess at.

If he was with you, whistled at another girl and said, "Dang, girl. Bring summa that over here." while he was with you, you are probably in the friend zone.

We were at the same event but we were standing with separate friends when I saw him turn his head to check her out and then he looked at her again later on as well but that was more of a glance than checking out that time
Original post by Retired_Messiah
afaik most people look at other folk even when they particularly fancy one person. It doesn't affect his feelings toward you.

Thanks that's made me feel better

Original post by chikane
You are overreacting everyone likes to do a bit of window shopping regardless if they liked you or with you. Just cause he was checking out someone might not mean he wants to be with her we all find others attractive but dosent mean we want to be with them.

Thank you
Guys will naturally check out a good looking girl, you even sometimes get guys with girlfriends who do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending