The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Damn.
Reply 61
what is lyf coming to? Am I really getting bullied by a bunch of virgins :colonhash:
Original post by Naruke
what is lyf coming to? Am I really getting bullied by a bunch of virgins :colonhash:

I was expecting a 'completed it mate'.

Spoiler

Original post by Zacken
Just so that he can say "I study at Cambridge"? Would be the kind of thing that he'd do yeah

On a serious note tho.

Zacken I'm interested to know what you're doing currently???

I get what he means but if he doesn't get an A* nevermind 600UMS then how tf can he call it easy?

I got a high average and looked at a STEP paper and died...

I don't think I can even handle AEA let alone have my college enter me for it.

@Naruke pretty sure Zacken isn't a virgin because of course I know that.

I don't feel like I'm bullying you but I will confirm that I am a virgin.
AND 18 years old

What's wrong with that?
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you happen to believe in reincarnation by any chance?
Reply 65
Original post by Maths is Life

The point is not him finding it easy, it's calling it easy for everyone. It may be easy for him (lol) but even if so, that doesn't mean it's easy for everyone and he should respect that and not be a massive tit about it.

Will VM you for your question. :smile:
Original post by Naruke
I was a late bloomer just like @Farhan.Hanif93

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1046888

He's a brilliant mathematician and went to Cambridge.

Right I'm going to kick off again.

Why are you comparing yourself to a cambridge student?
You mad bro?

Reply once you have a maths qual higher than GCSE
I can imagine some people on this thread asking questions like: Are these grades good enough for Cambridge? etc. lol

Spoiler

if u do the work, a lvl maths is easy bc you just know the technique whereas for physics or chem or smth, you need to know content and have a deep understanding and application of it

but further maths isn't easy lol... I would know. It's kinda tough, especially further pure and core pure2
Original post by KwikMafz
if u do the work, a lvl maths is easy bc you just know the technique whereas for physics or chem or smth, you need to know content and have a deep understanding and application of it

but further maths isn't easy lol... I would know. It's kinda tough, especially further pure and core pure2

Please don't resurrect old threads :smile:

Latest