The Student Room Group

When you see someone chewing gum does it put you off them?

Scroll to see replies

No not really, unless if they chew really loudly or put the chewing gum on the floor which gets stuck to your shoe or put it under the desk when they've finished.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sort of glad you can just squeeze it out of the tube rather than actually painting her vajayjay with a little stick tbh :rofl:

..........that's mental lol
what has this thread even become lol
poor op has got a crush and she wanted to know if chewing gum would put him off her
we all need Jesus lol
Original post by Rhaenys10
..........that's mental lol

First thing I thought when you said chapstick was painting her lips as you do with a chapstick. Not those lips though :rofl:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It was so embarrassing, everyone in the restaurant was staring at me haha.

Why didn't u just go home and cut it out:tongue:
Original post by WoodyMKC
First thing I thought when you said chapstick was painting her lips as you do with a chapstick. Not those lips though :rofl:

i figured that much out lol
Original post by I am a Lie
Why didn't u just go home and cut it out:tongue:

It was in the middle of a meal, and I was about 8 years old or something haha. :tongue:
Original post by sophiahello
like in class and stuff

LOL i used to chew gum all the time in school!:smile: But I guess if they chew it with their mouth hanging open then its disgusting, but if they chew it normally I guess it's OK?:smile:
no

one time this guy spat his chewing gum and it landed on this guys head.. he had to shave a bit of his hair off..

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending