The Student Room Group

Why is the IQ so low in Saudia Arabia (84)?

Scroll to see replies

i noticed that have not said that you have any Jewish friends. Maybe you forgot your Jewish friends in the post or just believe they are lower than you.
das raycisss
Original post by MA1998
I'm a Saudi; I was born there and I lived there for the first 13 years of my life. I can guarantee that the vast majority of people actually wouldn't even think of harming you because you are an atheist. Some people would dislike the the fact that you do not believe in a God and might try to convince you to change your mind. Now, I'm not saying no one there hates the west; at the end of the day it's Saudi Arabia and it has extremists but those people are not the majority.

Have you not heard of the King Abdullah scholarship programme? Thousands of Saudi's, including me, are sent to study abroad. I came to the UK without holding any hate towards the west and so did many others!

I have atheist, christian, hindu and muslim friends and I don't wish to harm someone because of the difference in/ lack of belief and I'm quite sure most Saudi's would have the same opinion.

I notice you have not said about Jewish friends
Reply 143
Original post by looloo21
i noticed that have not said that you have any Jewish friends. Maybe you forgot your Jewish friends in the post or just believe they are lower than you.

Or maybe there aren't many Jews in my school... Don't try to make it sound like I hate Jews when you don't know a thing about me.
[video="youtube;WZCuF733p88"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZCuF733p88[/video]
Original post by MA1998
Or maybe there aren't many Jews in my school... Don't try to make it sound like I hate Jews when you don't know a thing about me.

i didn't say you hate Jewish people. That you should meet some Jewish people my local Synagogue has a Muslim Prayer meeting and group events with local Muslim groups.You would enjoy yourself have a look what on at your local Synagogue. The people will like you and not care that your Saudia
Reply 146
Original post by looloo21
i didn't say you hate Jewish people. That you should meet some Jewish people my local Synagogue has a Muslim Prayer meeting and group events with local Muslim groups.You would enjoy yourself have a look what on at your local Synagogue. The people will like you and not care that your Saudia

I would love to meet more Jewish people but I'm not really religious enough to go to prayer meetings :ashamed2:. I will consider it though.
What do you determine boast, and people who believe Stephen Hawking has uttered anything in the past 50 years other than dribble on his chin have zero IQ and I understand why you believe Hawking made the comment you have posted. You really think if Hawking could relate he would not use more eloquent sentence structure, in preference to making a statement that may have come from a bogan, an illiterate or a moron, to suggest this was his comment is to suggest he communicated at moron level.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bill_Gates
Why is the IQ so low in Saudia Arabia (84)?

it's one of the richest nations in the world in terms of oil, GDP per capita has more than doubled yet IQ has remained around the same at 84?

70 IQ is seen to be retarded.

Surely with more money = better education, better nutrition = higher IQ

Perhaps their notorious inbreeding. They notoriously marry their own cousins.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending