The Student Room Group

How do you eat your pizza

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MadMark16
Neatly with a knife and fork, dear chap!

Cheers, naturally . . . .
i like my pizza like Good King Wenceslas :yep:
Original post by the bear
i like my pizza like Good King Wenceslas :yep:

Deep and crisp and even. Same here, buddy!
Original post by Mvine001
Deep Pan, crisp and even. Same here, buddy!

:five: *
:five: *

:cheers:
Hands definitely, that's kind of the point of pizza. Though I have wondered whether I should eat it that way in a restaurant.
I eat pizza with my hands :drool:

I prefer eating burgers with a knife and fork but every time I do it I feel like David Cameron when he eats a hot dog and I cringe

Original post by Fox Corner
I eat pizza with my hands :drool:

I prefer eating burgers with a knife and fork but every time I do it I feel like David Cameron when he eats a hot dog and I cringe

at least Labor take matters into their own hands...

(edited 7 years ago)
at lease Labor take matters into their own hands...

Depends on the situation, if sat at a table, cutlery, if sat at my desk or in my bedroom or something like that, finger food.
For me, it's hands when takeaway
Knife and fork when restaurant :wink:
Original post by Queen Cersei
Are you hands on or committed to cutlery?

Vote in the poll!

If home made then knife & fork if takeaway then hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer eating burgers with a knife and fork

:laugh:
Original post by Leviathan1741
If the pizza has a thick base, I use my hands, but if it has a thin, flimsy base then cutlery is easier :smile:

Ah, see I thought that until a friend introduced me to what he called the "Brooklyn fold" which vastly improves the mechanical strength of the pizza, allowing you to eat even the flimsiest of pizzas.
Reply 34

I prefer eating burgers with a knife and fork

just get out
99% of the time I eat pizza with my hands but if the pizza has a lot of toppings and it's messy to eat, I use a knife and fork.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
nife and fork wots that??????
Reply 37
With both my hands and a fully-loaded mouth with all 32 teeth doing the labour :colondollar:
Hands, but there's this one pizza shop that gives you a knife and fork and I use it because I usually put lots of garlic and chili oil on the pizza, but I still pick it up and eat with my hands after cutting it anyway.
If I go to a nice restaurant then I'll eat it with cutlery, otherwise I use my hands

Quick Reply

Latest