The Student Room Group

Losing my virginity help

I'm not dating any guys and but have kissed 10 guys before (all whilst drunk). The problem is when I'm sober I KNOW I'm not ready to have sex yet. I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it but I just know I'm not ready. But when I'm drunk I get super horny and start wanting to have sex with loads of guys and get really touchy-feely. Then halfway through getting with a guy i back out and start moving away from them and they're like WTF you doing? What do I do?
Reply 1
Don't try to have sex when you're drunk then. You don't wanna end up doing something you're not ready for because of alcohol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Don't try to have sex when you're drunk then.

Well that's easier said than done, when I'm drunk I can't control it i start craving sex so I'll go and kiss these guys. But the next the next morning I'll regret kissing those guys as well. I've kissed 10 guys in the space of a year and none of them have meant anything to me
Dont have sex then? If youre not ready then youre not ready..
Reply 4
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Dont have sex then? If youre not ready then youre not ready..

But I don't know why I'm not ready. People say the drunk person says and does what the sober mind wants then if that's the case I should be ready but whenever I guy starts doing something to initiate sex whilst kissing i freak out
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Well that's easier said than done, when I'm drunk I can't control it i start craving sex so I'll go and kiss these guys. But the next the next morning I'll regret kissing those guys as well. I've kissed 10 guys in the space of a year and none of them have meant anything to me

Don't get drunk if it makes you feel like this about sex
Try not to get so drunk.
Reply 7
Original post by Ella-keturah
Try not to get so drunk.

Original post by UWS
Don't get drunk if it makes you feel like this about sex

I can't help it :frown: I'll have a few sips socially then I'll keep drinking and then the drunkness hits me like bam. I'm such a light weight as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending