The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Looking for Leicester freshers who are not interested in going out?

I know its a long shot but I've started at Leicester and am trying to find people who don't enjoy the whole 'party side' of it. I'm very quiet and just don't particularly like the idea of going to parties. I really want to make friends that are similar to me. Thanks x
Original post by Rachel9866
I know its a long shot but I've started at Leicester and am trying to find people who don't enjoy the whole 'party side' of it. I'm very quiet and just don't particularly like the idea of going to parties. I really want to make friends that are similar to me. Thanks x

This gets posted a lot on TSR. At every uni there must be hundreds of epople who dont drink and dont like clubbing. They cna get isolated.

If you wnat to do a really good thing then why not advertise for likeminded people or even beter start a society wherey the SU wll give you free money and you can have regular meetings/ socials of a more quiet type?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Rachel9866

Yeah, I'm the same boat, mostly been watching Netflix in the evening to keep myself occupied but I'd definitely be willing to talk if you like.
Reply 3
Original post by row101
Yeah, I'm the same boat, mostly been watching Netflix in the evening to keep myself occupied but I'd definitely be willing to talk if you like.

Yeah great. What's your name and what are you studying? Also, where abouts are you staying?
Reply 4
Lol this would've been me a year ago, what accom?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending