The Student Room Group

I show 6/7 signs of being a genius!

[video="youtube;E_eL6bmjr_w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_eL6bmjr_w[/video]
The one I'm missing is number 6. Darn those left-handers being more genius-y.

Scroll to see replies

Unfortunately you're missing #8 - "actually being a genius"
Reply 2
Original post by Trinculo
Unfortunately you're missing #8 - "actually being a genius"

I knew there was something else missing :tongue:
The Atheist one is stupid, go tip your fedora somewhere else
Original post by Kyx
[video="youtube;E_eL6bmjr_w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_eL6bmjr_w[/video]

So your still a can short somewhere then?
Well then... case closed... you're a genius!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymoùs
So your still a can short somewhere then?

Nope. Just right handed
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
Well then... case closed... you're a genius!

Yup
Don't believe everything you read or see on the internet.
Original post by Kyx
Yup

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by fatima1998
8/8 :u:

Original post by WhoDaresWins

Original post by AlexLawrence1453

Spoiler

bruh x3
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
The Atheist one is stupid, go tip your fedora somewhere else

there is correlation between being atheist or agnostic and having a higher IQ, doesn't mean all atheists are intelligent or all theists are stupid - but it's factually as accurate as any of the other points lol
Original post by k.russell
there is correlation between being atheist or agnostic and having a higher IQ, doesn't mean all atheists are intelligent or all theists are stupid - but it's factually as accurate as any of the other points lol

It probably only applies to those who are raised in super religious environments and is likely confounded by socioeconomic factors.
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
It probably only applies to those who are raised in super religious environments and is likely confounded by socioeconomic factors.

Yep agreed. I would imagine the main contributor is that people with higher IQ's are more likely to challenge what they are taught and instead to try to use logic to reach their own conclusions on the existence or lack thereof of a deity and to be honest, when you do that you are more likely to become atheist than remain religious
Original post by WhoDaresWins

With the exception of that?
Reply 14
I'm taking 6/7. I'm not left-handed. I'm not particularly positive either, but the actual research seems to be concerned with growing up in a positive environment, not being positive. I did grow up in a positive environment, so despite being a miserable bastard I'm taking that. :colonhash: Well, it's a weird one. If I think about my life and the path I'm on, I'm super negative. But just in general, I tend to be trying to find whatever positiveness I can.
I got 7/7 and I can barely bang two rocks together.
Original post by Kyx

A genius wouldn't make a thread like this.
I'm left handed! / ambidextrous but I draw in pinta games with my right hand (mouse) @CheeseIsVeg.
If anyone says I got 7/7 therefore I'm a genius then I'll find a way to slap them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GradeA*UnderA

...or a response like this.

Spoiler

Original post by GradeA*UnderA

Omg burn
Original post by XOR_
I'm left handed! / ambidextrous but I draw in pinta games with my right hand (mouse) @CheeseIsVeg.
If anyone says I got 7/7 therefore I'm a genius then I'll find a way to slap them.

Why tf did u tag me? :rofl:
Original post by XOR_
...or a response like this.

Spoiler

Did u just - just - rek yourself? !?

Quick Reply

Latest