The Student Room Group

Oral sex during the middle of your cycle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ella-keturah
Not everyone washes properly then I guess. I was playing devil's advocate. Like I said before, I don't find either disgusting. I'm just fed up with little boys on the Internet trying to make girls feel bad and self conscious about their genitals.

If that's the issue, then I'll state categorically here:

Girls have OK looking body parts. Most guys really don't care what you look like, as long as it functions and there's a nice girl you love attached to enjoy it with.
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
If that's the issue, then I'll state categorically here:

Girls have OK looking body parts. Most guys really don't care what you look like, as long as it functions and there's a nice girl you love attached to enjoy it with.

Okay :smile:
I also think it's wrong to make fun of guys who have small penises. There's a thread on the sexual health section on here, a girl hates that her labia are large and wants to get surgery, I just think there's no need to make someone feel bad about their body.
Original post by Ella-keturah
Okay :smile:
I also think it's wrong to make fun of guys who have small penises. There's a thread on the sexual health section on here, a girl hates that her labia are large and wants to get surgery, I just think there's no need to make someone feel bad about their body.

If it's obviously in jest, I don't see a problem as long as it's not too much. A bit of banter about my insecurities helps me out them and get more comfortable with them. That being said, there comes a point where it does get too much and just makes someone more self conscious.

Spoiler

No you said middle of your cycle...

that means blood..

I've had sex with girls while theyre bleeding idgaf, they didn't want to because of the mess but man oh man once you feel that you will not care and she said it eased her cramps n that

now as far as eating the salsa taco with extra salsa

Imma pass
Original post by 0to100

that means blood..

I've had sex with girls while theyre bleeding idgaf, they didn't want to because of the mess but man oh man once you feel that you will not care and she said it eased her cramps n that

now as far as eating the salsa taco with extra salsa

Imma pass

I think she meant the week before bleeding where you have discharge
I think she meant the week before bleeding where you have discharge

I didn't pay attention in biology but how is that the middle? The middle seems to me when the blood is heaviest.
Whatever all I'm saying is if she truly meant with blood I'm sure many men will still have sex with her but not eat her out.
Original post by 0to100
I didn't pay attention in biology but how is that the middle? The middle seems to me when the blood is heaviest.
Whatever all I'm saying is if she truly meant with blood I'm sure many men will still have sex with her but not eat her out.

Cycle is the full 4 (ish) weeks. 2 weeks in is the middle, which is usually 1 week before bleeding.
I've never thought about this tbh I mean I've probably had a guy go down on me a week or 2 after my period. I think its because sometimes the discharge can be either mistaked or taken over by the discharge you get when you're horny :tongue:
Original post by 0to100

Lol the middle isnt when the blood is heaviest.
Cycle is the full 4 (ish) weeks. 2 weeks in is the middle, which is usually 1 week before bleeding.

What period lasts for 4 weeks?
Original post by 0to100

The menstrual cycle includes ovulation and menstruation. That's a 4 week process that repeats.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Lol the middle isnt when the blood is heaviest.

Incomplete point you made, so then what happens during the middle then..? Anyway I'm not on about the whole cycle, just the week or so she's bleeding. The middle of that time towards the end will be her heaviest bleeding.
The menstrual cycle includes ovulation and menstruation. That's a 4 week process that repeats.

Spoiler

Yea I'm not on about that. Just the time she's bleeding.I don't care about a biology lesson mate lol. I think I made my point several times that if anyone else is concerned about blood they will not get eaten out.
I've never thought about this tbh I mean I've probably had a guy go down on me a week or 2 after my period. I think its because sometimes the discharge can be either mistaked or taken over by the discharge you get when you're horny :tongue:

The smells are contrastly different imo
Original post by 0to100

Wow,
The whole menstrual cycle is around 28 days, around 7 days of it is the actual bleeding stage, another stage includes the ovulation phase (which is the middle of the cycle and virtually no bleeding- which is what i think the OP was referring to).
So there's a week long bleeding stage, then nothing, then the lining of the uterus increases (the blood level increases inside) for three weeks, then another bleeding stage, approx one month after the last bleeding week.
I hope thats easy enough to understand.
Original post by 0to100
Yea I'm not on about that. Just the time she's bleeding.I don't care about a biology lesson mate lol. I think I made my point several times that if anyone else is concerned about blood they will not get eaten out.

Original post by 0to100

that means blood..

This is what I was talking about. When she said middle of her cycle, I don't think she meant middle of her period.
Reply 56

i feel sick now :lol:
This is what I was talking about. When she said middle of her cycle, I don't think she meant middle of her period.

Right now. Thought cycle was a eupehmism or shy coy way to say period, in her thread title. Didn't know someone actually had a question about if they will get sex while not bleeding, that doesnt make sense. The answer presumably would be yes...I was sure she meant during her period because then the answers might be more colourful...
Lol.. what do u mean tsr
Posted from TSR Mobile
x

Lol that's all nice but I thought by "cycle" she meant a politically correct way to say her period. You will surely pass your biology test, though, with a free cookie n all! :top::top:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending