The Student Room Group

Guys, how can girls improve their looks?

Scroll to see replies

That attitude fam
Not ton of makeup, be natural
Eat healthy
Look after yourself
Be mature
Be nice

Thats it
Reply 22
realistically speaking; makeup is a wonderful tool if used well
Original post by ShannyMorrison
Oh thank you! I've watched dozens of tutorials but this one actually looks useful, so many beauty gurus have naturally flawless skin in the first place, it's nice to see someone with a zit or two

This tutorial is good too
[video="youtube;lboUWGYTtKQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboUWGYTtKQ[/video]
Original post by TSR Mustafa
That attitude fam

I'm guessing you're meaning myself
In no order:

1) Style your hair
2) Wear sexy, well fitting clothes
3) show off some skin
4) Smile
5) Drink lots of water
6) Eat healthy food
7) Go the the gym and exercise

Good luck!
Oh, stop it you :heart:

:lolwut:

Spoiler

Original post by Pinkberry_y
I'm not a girl, can I still answer? Ok? Yeah ok I will. Without being anything to work with, top tips are:
•thread excess hairs
•Wear light amounts of makeup (coating of mascara, some concealer here and there and blusher)
•Brush your hair and style it up differently now and then
Use quinoderm every night if you have spots
Drink lots of water. LOTS
SMILE!

I read that in an Irish accent for some reason
Original post by saraxh
This tutorial is good too
[video="youtube;lboUWGYTtKQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboUWGYTtKQ[/video]

lol wow. She's looking nice but it's also discouraging how much makeup alters otherwise horrid appearance

and see this is what I told that girl who said she hated black hair. I told her watch some youtube and everyone thought I was taking the piss. :noway: She tells me later she feels better about everything. :yes:
Original post by 0to100
Well Idk about your looks but that sass in your post def gives you an automatic 4/10

Haha I can't tell if you mean that in a good or bad way, but it's part of my humour. I guess
Lol no- I honestly haven't been in circles when they talk about women. I have two very beautiful girls in my year,who are hot. the moment one of them broke up the guys were making bets about getting with her. I think all other girls fall into the cute category. I don't believe anyone is ugly you just those who don't make the effort. The way you feel about yourself is very important and can be picked up by others.

The first guy I fell in love with I didn't think he was a looker, he was geeky but he literally grew on me. I found his two best friends straight out wow- they could have easily have been models.But for me- it was the small stuff that was special about him like the way his eyes sparkled when he laughed. When he would lean over to whisper something into my ear. The curve of his lips when he smiled. Dorky things like that. So looks wouldn't really matter for me if I loved you, and if you respected me and treated me right.
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
Post a picture. There's no good, tailored advice without some fabric to work with.

Smooth af :colonhash:
I'm guessing you're meaning myself

Nope i was referring to the next door neighbours cat :P
It's not about your face, it's about the type of threads you make.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Nope i was referring to the next door neighbours cat :P

https://media.giphy.com/media/rxDC4jJk8SIdq/giphy.gif

What if I am the next door neighbour's cat?
I unfortunately wasn't gifted in the looks department. I'm not so ugly I break mirrors or anything and I'm pretty sure my mum didn't think about drowning me at birth. Also, I've managed to secure myself some wonderful partners over the years.

However, I have one motherducking face that needs improving. Don't tell me 'you're perfect the way you are' because if I wanted to hear that I'd have asked my mum for advice, not the internet. Don't get cute with me.

What can make a girl go from a 4 to a 9?

...or even a 4 to a 4.5 because, you know, everything's appreciated.

Squats, Squats, Lunges and Squats!
Just get a booty and guys will start giving you attention, even if a girl has a mashed up face I still get the tingles if her booty can pop!
Original post by CorpusLuteum
It's not about your face, it's about the type of threads you make.

Well sh*t son. I just got rekt.
Well sh*t son. I just got rekt.

I'll be a free coach, re-evaluate the above sentence.
https://media.giphy.com/media/rxDC4jJk8SIdq/giphy.gif

What if I am the next door neighbour's cat?

:colonhash: ^^
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Squats, Squats, Lunges and Squats!
Just get a booty and guys will start giving you attention, even if a girl has a mashed up face I still get the tingles if her booty can pop!

Be Nicki Minaj, got it! :bootyshake:

Quick Reply

Latest