Scroll to see replies

Genuinely sick ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow
I am waiting for someone to reply and theyre not.....its so annyoing xD

Haha so my case!
Original post by fatima1998
:lol: yep, chores are always tiring but school work on the top :colonhash: even more difficult to cope with

A'levels or uni assignments?
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well that's put a dampen on things.
Wasn't expecting that.
It's a sad day today.

:console:
Still, time goes on and we have the choice of whether we want to seize the opportunities the present and future bring, or to live in the past.

Spoiler

:hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
I feel so exhausted recently. I don't know that is either because of my migraine, depression, anxiety or high blood pressure. My body is aching immensely. Going to the doctors doesn't help because all they do is give me paracetamol. I always try to be positive and happy but today I feel like crying. On top of that my fiancé and close friends are busy. Even my family is busy with their own lives. I like being alone because I'm an introvert but today I feel so dead and lonely. I have tears in my eyes while typing this. :redface:

Awww sis (:mmm:) I hope you're feeling better! :console: It's OK to cry, you just have to make sure you carry on and persevere afterwards:yep:
Feel free to PM if you need:hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
So
Much
STRESS! :argh:

Aww you can get through it sis! Remember to take breaks every now and again:hugs:
PM if need be:smile:
Original post by homeland.lsw
OI Capricorn is awesome :angry:

Capricorns are the best!:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aimen.
A'levels or uni assignments?

A levels :emo:
A levels :emo:

We never got assignments in A'levels.
Yea tests and these mini-exams are tough!
Original post by Aimen.
We never got assignments in A'levels.
Yea tests and these mini-exams are tough!

depends what subjects you are doing.
i am doing some that have coursework sooo you know :lazy:
yep, mocks :argh: coming soon before or after half term :shot:
depends what subjects you are doing.
i am doing some that have coursework sooo you know :lazy:
yep, mocks :argh: coming soon before or after half term :shot:

Ohh. Those courseworks! :banghead:
I can feel you babe :/
Reply 9749
Original post by homeland.lsw
OI Capricorn is awesome :angry:

Lenny... the fact i didn't know Capricorn existed until someone made up that Ophi-"non-existe" says it all....
Being a corn tho :erm:

Original post by Matrix123
Heyy Capricorns are awesome :colonhash: That's what I was before :bawling:

Oh really? :pierre:
Haha I went to sleep after that post:yep:
OK then:ahee:

Aww, you might think that but you're getting my sympathy anyway I'm afraid. I don't think you're pathetic either. Granted, I don't really know you that well, but from what I've seen, you're just a great person who's going through a lot.

You don't have to be superior, inferior is OK. As for useless, I don't think so:hugs: Try, for a moment at the very least, to push the negative thoughts aside and think of something positive - things about you that make up who you are/ what you do/have done/have to offer. I'm sure you'll find something. If you can't, think harder or ask a close friend. I am certain there's at least one thing you can find:yep: As for upsetting people, idk, it could be true. What I do know is that sometimes the very small things we do have a large impact on others. There's always the possibility that you have positively impacted others in this way, is there not? Not everyone speaks up about how something positively affects them, in a similar way to how not everyone opens up about things that negatively affect them.

It's OK to cry, you just have to make progress from that. Why should anyone care if you cry a lot? As long as you are moving ahead in life, no matter how slow that may be, that's what counts.

I find lists can be very helpful. When you have some free time, maybe try writing out a list of things you're good at? It doesn't have to be anything amazing, even just the smallest thing like idk, being able to make something food wise or getting through hardships, they're all things you can be proud of. :smile:
With the 'anger problems' I'd say they're alright as you're finding a way of expressing your emotions. It's a dangerous thing, keeping your emotions bottled up so I guess it's a way for you to get everything off your chest and start over again. If this is too much of a problem, maybe try speaking to other people about things before you reach your limit? Or express yourself in some other form? (Writing a diary/story or an art form all seem to work well for this).

I don't hate you:hugs: and I doubt many others do. Again, yes, this is just based on what I've seen so far.

Morning, and I hope you have a great day:hugs:

^Sorry about that, I do tend to ramble on sometimes:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hmmm:... just because they have two awesome people i know of... doesnt mean being a corn is awesome #truestory :yep:
And i know what a Sagittarius is so that's also says alot :tongue:
Original post by Salamandastron
i really dont deserve sympathy, im a pathetic excuse for a person.
so ****ing inferior and useless, all i do is upset ppl.
idek why im here all i do is cry how ****ing useful is that to the world.
im crap at everything or at least it feels like it and i take out my anger problems on people.
i hate myself but luckily everyone else does to so its fine.
ty for ur concern tho x

Thanks to my rambling i had to readjust things alot... but all in all... don't be down... there are always people that love you and of course.... since when where you useless at things :noway:

Sally... no... no thinking like that.. mkay :h:
I know that applies to the irl peeps (i hope) but honestly do not think like that...

Try remember this..anyone can get upset for the smallest of things... but almost everyone can give you a second chance because everyone has a different mindset.

Ive been told that my negative self-thinking is actually helpful believe it or not because it strives me to become stronger "apparently".. coz i genuinely think im just a pathetic excuse for a human being
However in your case. I know for a fact that you are awesome at a lot of things... i know for a fact that there are people who love you.
And you as an individual is too awesome for words so more smiles than frowns
Do it for the memes
Original post by LeyK
Lenny... the fact i didn't know Capricorn existed until someone made up that Ophi-"non-existe" says it all....
Being a corn tho :erm:

I feel so bad for ignoring your PM sent like a month ago....:erm:

yeah...don't hate me pls
hungry and tired
Original post by mariam687
hungry and tired
Do you not have any other feelings? lol jk :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Do you not have any other feelings? lol jk :tongue:

other feelings? like? :wink: are u trying to hint something?

Spoiler

other feelings? like? :wink: are u trying to hint something?

Spoiler

Right, erm no, I meant like other emotions maybe? :tongue:
Original post by Aimen.
Haha so my case!

have they replied yet? :holmes:
Original post by hamza772000
Right, erm no, I meant like other emotions maybe? :tongue:

nope,wbu?
nope,wbu?
Yh, I guess so, well I hope so :tongue: