The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by josh_v
Has anyone sat the BNP tests? How did you find them?

I just finished the first one, and it was ridiculous. 37 questions in 12 minutes. Surely they can't expect people to get through all of that to an accurate standard?*

Both numerical and verbal are ridiculous... I have no idea what I have just seen
Good luck!
Original post by elenachen0729
Both numerical and verbal are ridiculous... I have no idea what I have just seen
Good luck!

Im just about to start the verbal. Just reading the instructions. 49 tasks, 12 minutes. Top banter from BNP recruitment team.*
Does anyone know if and when Nomura's opening grad scheme for Global Markets this year?
Original post by Chambers10
Does anyone know if and when Nomura's opening grad scheme for Global Markets this year?

highly unlikely
What format does Nomura's logical reasoning test follow? Talent Q (getting more difficult as you progress) or Kenexa?
Original post by sleepinglions
What format does Nomura's logical reasoning test follow? Talent Q (getting more difficult as you progress) or Kenexa?

Kenexa. 24 questions in 12 minutes. No time limit per question only overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Kenexa. 24 questions in 12 minutes. No time limit per question only overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
UBS telephone interview!
This Thursday :redface:

(Operations, Grad role)
Original post by sleepinglions
UBS telephone interview!
This Thursday :redface:

(Operations, Grad role)

Congratulations and good luck! I'm still waiting to hear back.:frown:
Reply 509
Talked to UBS recruiter. Told me that they have just started reviewing applications and will get back to candidates in October for IBD.
Reply 510
Original post by amal90
Talked to UBS recruiter. Told me that they have just started reviewing applications and will get back to candidates in October for IBD.

For grad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 511

Correct.
My Barclays online interview finally came through!! :smile: (corporate banking, grad role)
Anyone got any advice for the Barclays online interview? How long is it and is it worthwhile preparing anything?
Reply 514
Original post by Saskia1694
Anyone got any advice for the Barclays online interview? How long is it and is it worthwhile preparing anything?

It will take approx 30 mins. To be honest you can't really prepare for it, just make sure you're appropriately dressed and in a quiet environment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ay42
It will take approx 30 mins. To be honest you can't really prepare for it, just make sure you're appropriately dressed and in a quiet environment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Are there numerical reasoning questions involved? Or is it only situational?
Reply 516
Original post by Saskia1694
Thanks. Are there numerical reasoning questions involved? Or is it only situational?

First part is kinda numerical. You get materials and you have to answer questions on it, including some calculations

Posted from TSR Mobile
rejected from barclays after the first assessment :frown:
Original post by ay42
First part is kinda numerical. You get materials and you have to answer questions on it, including some calculations

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just out of interest how many days after receiving the email did you complete it?
Reply 519
Hi, has anyone finished the BAML Situational Judgement Test? How was it? .

Quick Reply

Latest