The Student Room Group

How do you eat your pizza

Scroll to see replies

I'd eat with a knife and fork in a proper restaurant so I don't make a mess. At home it's hands.
Reply 41
Reply 42

it would appear The Donald requires only a fork, presumably using his sharp wit as a knife.
When I've had pizza at a restaurant, it usually isn't cut. In that case its, a definite knife and fork job. I'm not sitting there, slicing it up before I start, I don't have the patience. I eat as I cut.

But if it's a takeaway that is already sliced I pick it up.
Original post by saraxh
Who eats pizza with cutlery?

I've considered it when we all got a pizza and well..the slower you eat, the quicker you feel full. There is that
Knife and fork when I'm in company, in my room on my own with hands
Depends how messy it is or if its reheated (as it goes harder/chewier)

Fresh gooey pizza I tend to eat with hands and any slops that have fallen off I eat with a fork.

Supermarket pizza I tend to either just rip with hands and eat or if its bland add some sauce and eat with cutlery.

If somewhere like Pizza hut, cutlery.
Hands, definitely. But it somehow also depends on how big the pizza is. I once experienced having a slice from a 36-inch pizza. I HAD to put that on a plate and slice it up. It's just not possible to go hands all the way with that.
Original post by saraxh
Who eats pizza with cutlery?

at pizza express i do...
With baked beans all over it.

@fallen_acorns
Original post by the bear
i like my pizza like Good King Wenceslas :yep:

Side order of boleslaw
It just taste better with your hands - the hand pizza mouth connection. I personally think food generally tastes better when eaten with your hands.
Original post by Wilfred Little
With baked beans all over it.

@fallen_acorns

Do you remember the Heinz baked beans pizza? I think it's been discontinued. Could easily make it yourself however.
hands, sandwich two slices with caesar sauce
The mathematical way.

[video="youtube;gi-TBlh44gY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-TBlh44gY[/video]
Always with a serrated steak knife and fork, and never without coleslaw on the side. Sorry, absolutely cannot eat it any other way
whether out or at home.

Oh and I only eat pepperoni pizza and it has to have red onion, green pepper and jalapenos on it.
Reply 57
it actually depends on where I am
if im in public i usually (try) to us cutlery (and end up using my hand by the 3rd slice :lol:)
if im at home i go straight in with my (sanitised) hands :tongue:
Hands all the way.

Quick Reply

Latest