The Student Room Group

Want a Girlfriend

How to get a GF
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

=))))what do u expect us to tell u?
Be a gentleman. Or woman. Idk what you are.
Stop being so awkward.
Reply 3
Original post by syeds
I'm 16, never had a girlfriend, don't know how to approach a girl. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME..... WHY AM I EVEN ON THIS LOL

in exactly the same position... except I'm a girl looking for a bf ahahah lol (so tragic)
ITS SO FRUSTRATING and i swear all of a sudden everyone now has a gf/bf and I'm just sat here like whatttttt
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tea2345
in exactly the same position... except I'm a girl ahahah lol
ITS SO FRUSTRATING and i swear all of a sudden everyone now has a gf/bf and I'm just sat here like whatttttt

Hey I'd love a bf or a gf and i have like how many billions of potential partners and i cant find any.
get a dating coach?
Reply 6
Original post by Tea2345
in exactly the same position... except I'm a girl looking for a bf ahahah lol (so tragic)

I know right haha
You're only 16. Don't worry about it.
Reply 8
Original post by Tiger Rag
You're only 16. Don't worry about it.

That's what everyone says, most of my friends have a partner and I'm just the only one that doesn't
Hit the gym, get some abs and they'll come to you
Original post by syeds
I'm 16, never had a girlfriend, don't know how to approach a girl. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME..... WHY AM I EVEN ON THIS LOL
Reply 10
Original post by Aaron Bernbaum
Hit the gym, get some abs and they'll come to you

best reply yet haha
You're 16. Wait till you're 25 and half no girlfriend, that's when it gets real tough
Literally just talk to girls. You'll get better the more you practice. There's billions of girls to talk to and practice with.
walk up to girl.
say hi.
engage in conversation.
ask for number.
etc.
Original post by syeds

Original post by Tea2345

Hey you two should go out together!

Spoiler

Reply 15
Original post by rdkgames
hey you two should go out together!

Spoiler

loooooool
Reply 16
Original post by hxfsxh
walk up to girl.
say hi.
engage in conversation.
ask for number.
etc.

It doesn't work like that anymore
Reply 17
Original post by Pinkberry_y
You're 16. Wait till you're 25 and half no girlfriend, that's when it gets real tough

my mum wants me to be married by 25, worst thing is she wants to pick the bride
Original post by syeds
loooooool

Don't "looooool" me!

I'm literally throwing an opportunity here and now, and it would be very rude for you to refuse! More so when you're so freaking desperate.
Reply 19
Original post by syeds
That's what everyone says, most of my friends have a partner and I'm just the only one that doesn't

Partner for what? League of Legends?

Gosh, why are you so insecure just because your friends have a relationship? Don't be so thirsty, work on your confidence, wait until you're more mature and then consider getting a girlfriend.

Quick Reply