The Student Room Group

What do you hate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
I'd rather live in a cage than with you, no wonder your dogs a lunatic whilst living with a greatguy

My dog is lucky she gets to live with me- just a shame she is a bit crazy. :angry:

I feel sorry for your budgie. Imagine having to rely on a turtle girl to feed you.
Original post by greatguy986
My dog is lucky she gets to live with me- just a shame she is a bit crazy. :angry:

I feel sorry for your budgie. Imagine having to rely on a turtle girl to feed you.

Im off... i shall see you in your nightmares gn x
Im off... i shall see you in your nightmares gn x

Stay away from my amazing dreams you disaster :mad:

Spoiler

Slow people are my achilles. I wouldnt mind people being slow but they often get in my way, which forces me to be slow too which is infuriating. BE SLOW ON YOUR ****ING OWN!

Ques. I would make queing illegal. Invent an alternative that doesnt involve waiting and lining up like chickens at a slaughter house.

People with this mindset.

Nuclear weapons. Is there anything more idiotic than mankind creating its own demise?

Traffic wardens/traffic police. Pedantic bags of maggots IMO.

Speed cameras. An unacceptable nuisance that has become a type of road cancer along with potholes.

Horses and anything to do with horses. They are the apex of boring. Its why people gamble on horse racing. Adding financial risk is the only way to make horse racing less boring.

Religion and any other theory involving creation (such as the big bang). I seriously doubt anyone has even come close to being right.

Dark stuff. (dark matter, dark energy etc). Scientists seem to have adopted the technique of calling anything they dont understand "dark". Hint of racism there somewhere.

Fishy minge.

Ant and Dec (more like dull and dullard).
Getting up early and someone else wanting the toilet when I haven't finished xd
Commitment
Original post by β„“ove
Getting up early and someone else wanting the toilet when I haven't finished xd

pretty much :lol:
I'd rather live in a cage than with you, no wonder your dogs a lunatic whilst living with a greatguy

savage :u:

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow
savage :u:

Spoiler

AYO!! hahaha

Spoiler

AYO!! hahaha

Spoiler

I wish I knew what I hated. Haven't found anything so far to hate.

x

what a beautiful national treasure
what a beautiful national treasure

Quick Reply

Latest