The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
Original post by IdeasForLife
I too have fought against her on TSR and won(subject to difference of opinion).

2 points:
1.You call those fights?
2. Well ahem you might want to read a very, very amazing and wonderful reminder our Ash brother has reminded us below (quality number 3 :biggrin::tongue:) *cough* *cough*

Original post by ash92:)
Sufyaan Ath-Thawree رحمه الله said:

“Three qualities are from patience: (a) not speaking about your misfortune, (b) (not speaking about) your pain, and (c) not praising yourself.”

[Al-Hilyah, 6/389]
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
2 points:
1.You call those fights?
2. Well ahem you might want to read a very, very amazing and wonderful reminder our Ash brother has reminded us below (quality number 3 :biggrin::tongue:) *cough* *cough*

1.It was more of a one sided contest.
2. I only beat a girl, what's there to praise? :hmmmm2:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/bodies-litter-floor-makeshift-hospital-aleppo-160926075042837.html

May Allah help the Muslims of Aleppo against the Regime and the Russians. Keep them in your duas.

The whole Syria/Iraq situation has become a complete mess, I can't even think how anyone could solve it. Feel so sorry for the people caught up in the violence.
Reply 2463
1.It was more of a one sided contest.
2. I only beat a girl, what's there to praise? :hmmmm2:

1. :hmmmm: well, the opponent (if you wish) choosing to not respond/ignore mostly = no real fight to even begin with ...sorry, no winners here by the looks of it overall :cookie:
2. "beat" :shh: be very careful with that word and "girl" in the same sentence....some people may take it out of context and take it literally :innocent:
Original post by h333
1. :hmmmm: well, the opposition choosing to not respond/ignore mostly = no real fight to even begin with ...sorry, no winners here by the looks of it overall :cookie:
2. "beat" :shh: be very careful with that word and "girl" in the same sentence....some people may take it out of context and take it literally :innocent:

I yield this fight.
Reply 2465
Original post by Lord Samosa
The whole Syria/Iraq situation has become a complete mess, I can't even think how anyone could solve it. Feel so sorry for the people caught up in the violence.

So true. But we need to keep praying for the ummah/those who are being oppressed around the world insha'Allah better than nothing.

Not to lose hope though, Muslims have been through worse and recovered. For now all we can do is make dua/donate to charities/raise awareness.
Reply 2467
I yield this fight.

fight? :unsure: Well, well, no comment :h:
Original post by h333
So true. But we need to keep praying for the ummah/those who are being oppressed around the world insha'Allah better than nothing.

Not to lose hope though, Muslims have been through worse and recovered. For now all we can do is make dua/donate to charities/raise awareness.

True, we can do our bit, it's just sad to see.
Reply 2469

SubhanAllah, true :smile: PRSOM.
Reply 2470
True, we can do our bit, it's just sad to see.

SubhanAllah, it is nice to know you care and have good intentions masha'Allah. I understand, it is horrible :frown:, dw just do your bit. Insha'Allah you will be rewarded and can help make a change too :smile:
Hello.
Original post by junayd1998
Hello.

Hey bro, hows it going?
Reply 2473
Original post by junayd1998
Hello.

Assalamu Alaykum :smile:
Hey bro, hows it going?

It's going good and yourself?
Original post by h333